FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Assignment 3 COMM 604 Socha Research Partner Study Related Assignment: Interviewing Topic: Prospective LGBTQ+ Workers, Communication, and Employment Overview Reminders: Employment processes:
1. Searching for jobs: a. Recruiting b. Career managing & supporting
2. Screening jobs 3. Applying for jobs 4. Interviewing for jobs 5. Accepting/Rejecting/Negotiating for jobs 6. Onboarding to jobs 7. Working at jobs:
a. Retention b. Promotion c. Work culture
i. Employee-Employee relations ii. Employee-management relations
iii. Working conditions Assumptions:
A. There are at least seven processes related to gaining successful employment: (1) searching for jobs, (2) screening jobs, (3) applying for jobs, (4) interviewing, (5) negotiating offer, (6) onboarding, and (7) working.
B. Communication is inherent in all employment processes. C. Effective communication is a key factor in successful employment success in all stages. D. Individuals’ identities (understanding of, confidence, experience, etc.) and self-
assessment (knowledge, skills, abilities etc.) are critically important factors in employment processes for all individuals
E. Discrimination can and does occur during any and all of these seven processes. F. Types of discrimination can include: age, disability, compensation, gender & sexual
orientation, genetic, harassment, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race & color, religion, and retaliation. See: Kulkarni (2020,
https://www.idealist.org/en/careers/discrimination-12-types) and US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (2022, https://www.eeoc.gov/discrimination-type
Assignment A. Locate and recruit two participants who meet the following criteria:
1. Self-identify as LGBTQ+ 2. Age-18 or older 3. Persona 1 – New to workforce interested in public sector
Persona 2 – New to workforce interested in private sector Persona 3 – Has work experience interested in public sector Persona 4 – Has work experience interested in private sector
B. Use the LGBTQ+ Employment Communication Study Interview Protocol (posted in
Blackboard) to conduct an interview via Zoom or phone. C. If possible, record the interview. It is OK to not record but you must then take accurate notes
(using the protocol form).
D. Strictly follow all recruiting and interviewing protocols (per the IRB) reviewed in class.
E. Be professional and rep ODU MA-LSDC proudly.
F. Write up each interview as follows:
1. Date of interview: 2. Demographics: 3. Participants responses to each interview item. Be use the form. 4. Additional comments you might want to add about the interview:
1. Participant meets all criteria. 5 pts 2. Complete (contains all elements for two interviews) 5 pts 3. Thorough [clear response (or non-responses) for all protocol items recorded] 5 pts 4. Fully follows IRB guidelines 5 pts
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.