Dissertation topic: A small country like Singapore, restrict the opportunity of the market size. Hence why international business is important in order to achieve Singaporean career growth as a base on the current technology that we have, it enables everyone has to access the world market at a faster and wider rate. Need to write the requirement of the attached pdf
Setting aims and objectives for a dissertation: an example.
The requirements for setting aims and objectives and where you present them will vary according to academic discipline. Use the information below to guide you, but make sure you complete your work in accordance with the guidelines given by your supervisor.
Aims and objectives may be required at various points in the dissertation process, such as the research proposal or the dissertation introduction or they may be required by your supervisor before you are given the approval to begin your planned investigation.
There is sometimes confusion between aims and objectives.
Aims and Objectives in Broad Terms
Aims are what you hope to achieve by the end of your dissertation. They should be clear and concise statements but expressed in general terms.
Objectives are how you intend to achieve those aims. They will include the specific means of answering the research question that you have posed and details of the key issues involved.
It can be difficult to develop realistic research objectives. There are common pitfalls such as the scope being too broad, not including enough detail, being too simplistic, being too ambitious, etc.
Use these S.M.A.R.T. guidelines to try and develop your objectives:
- Specific – avoid general statements, include detail about what you are going to do.
- Measurable – there should be a definable outcome.
- Achievable – be realistic in what you hope to cover, don’t attempt too much. A less ambitious but completed objective is better than an over-ambitious one that you cannot possibly achieve.• Realistic – think about logistics. Are you practically able to do what you wish to do? Factors to consider include time; expense; skills; access to sensitive information; participant’s consent; etc.
- • Time constrained – be aware of the time frame of the project. Example
An investigation into the student use of e-books at UOB University. Aims Many academic libraries have expanded their library provision by the acquisition of e-books. Despite this strategic direction, the literature reveals that relatively little is known about student perceptions and attitudes towards e-books. Consequently, this research aims to narrow this research gap and conduct empirical research into student perceptions towards e-books and their frequency of use.
The results will be used to provide recommendations to library management to improve the quality of service provision regarding e-books.
The above aim will be accomplished by fulfilling the following research objectives:
1. Review the literature concerning the student uptake and experience of e-books in academic libraries.
2. Investigate perceptions and attitudes towards e-books and the usage of e-books at the University of Bolton.
3. Compare usage statistics between various user groups, e.g. full-time, part-time, course type, etc.
4. Identify if any improvements or alterations are required to facilitate a high service quality provision in relation to the e-books service at Bolton University library.
Write a brief research note of fewer than 1000 words following the structure below:
2. Research background and problem definition
5. Brief thought about Methodology
6. Time Plan.
Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.