FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
DB 1 Leadership and Ethics
Provide an example of when a person (boss, coworker, peer) really expected you to either perform well or fail and treated you like you would, which resulted in your success or failure…. “Do ethics matter?”
DB 2 Case Study PF Chang
Based on the video below, in what ways does PF Chang’s create organizational commitment among its workers? How might a manager at PF Chang’s use the Big Five personality factors to assess whether a candidate for a position on the wait staff would be suitable?
Video Link: http://academic.cengage.com/resource_uploads/downloads/1285866355_535788.mp4
ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTION AND THEN REPLY TO MY CLASSMATE RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU AGREE? (A MINIMUM OF 150 WORDS EACH)
There was an incident I had with the head of my division at a previous job. He thought I was going to fail at meeting a deadline for a project we worked on. He kept interrupting and criticizing me but he didn’t have any idea how the project was supposed to be completed because that wasn’t his area of expertise. He just wanted it done on time. Aside from all of his verbal abuse, which was something he did on a regular basis, I was able to complete the project on time with no errors. Since we were in the same unit and the project was to benefit the agency, it would have been good to have received some assistance and positive reinforcement. I was very happy when I was able to find employment with another agency.
Ethics matters. Our course material tells us that the golden rule of ethics is to lead others as you want to be led and that there is a direct link between being ethical and being an effective leader. People with positive attitudes about ethics tend to be more ethical. I feel that my supervisor could have had a better attitude and been more supportive to all of us in the office. His negative attitude was not beneficial to the unit and certainly did not contribute to building goodwill amongst the staff.
DB 2: Case Study PF Chang
After watching the video, I can see that PF Chang is a great place to work. The managers are caring and it shows in their positive attitudes. They encourage their staff not to just see their job as “just a waiter” and just give mediocre service but to really interact with the customers and make it a great experience for them as well as the customer. The managers have a pre-shift meal with the staff to encourage and motivate them to have a great attitude on the job so they will want to provide the customers with a higher level of service that they won’t forget, which inevitably can lead to bigger tips. This will also make them want to come again which is great for business.
One way the Manager’s at PF Chang can use the Big Five personality factors to access whether a candidate for a position on the wait staff would be suitable would be during the interview to do as Mark Miller, Operating Partner at PF Chang, does: get them to give specific answers about personal experiences that may have been negative and how they were able make it positive. Get them to share their personal experiences with you about how they dealt with former employers, guests and fellow employees and you will get a better idea as to whether or not they will fit in with your business based on their answers. A candidate with a positive attitude is a definite win for any company.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.