FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
2 DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
Reflect: Address the following in your post. Take the role of a professional utilizing applied behavioral science methods to help clients manage pain. Create a fictitious scenario in which a client is referred to you by her or his family physician for an applied psychology treatment to help manage pain. Your client has been taking prescription medications for pain management and desires to reduce the need for the medication.
Write: For your initial post:
- Identify the type of pain your client is experiencing for which applications of applied behavioral science are appropriate (e.g., arthritis, bone or joint pain, muscle pain, fibromyalgia, migraine headaches, cancer pain, post-surgery, etc.).
- Describe any psychological factors and emotional states of your client which appear to impact her or his mental and physical health (e.g., depression, anxiety, general level of satisfaction with life).
- Indicate the client’s locus of control and health motivation. Utilize terminology outlined in your reading.
- Identify any additional stressors your client is experiencing that may exacerbate her or his pain experience.
- Based on the reading, identify at least one pain management technique you believe would best reduce the pain experience in this situation.
- Examine the application of your selected pain management technique in relation to the same situation within a different culture. Explain the role of the perception of pain and the impact of culture on perception of pain, identifying and usage trends of applied behavioral science unique to different groups.
Your initial post must be a minimum of 200 words. You must utilize at least two scholarly sources (e.g., professional web source, peer-reviewed journal articles, recommended video) and include in-text citations and a reference list that are in accordance with APA style
Reflect:Take the role of a mental health professional invited to give a presentation on stress management. Identify a target audience (e.g.,, children, adolescents, adults) and any relevant demographics (e.g., ethnicity, age ranges, sexual orientation, religion, etc.) and other characteristics unique to your target population (e.g., older adults, military spouses, children of divorce, newlywed couples, living in a high crime area, unemployed for more than a year, victims of bullying, excessive parental pressure to achieve, etc.). The primary stressors experienced by your target population can be due to positive and/or negative life events. Research effective strategies for coping with stressors and skills to develop resilience. You will use the information from your research to examine uses and applications of applied behavioral science to stress and coping interventions and identify current trends in how applied behavioral science is used to develop resilience.
Write: Create a written summary of the information you would include in a presentation on the assigned topic.
Required topics to be addressed: Your summary must cover each of the following topics in the order presented below in your own words. Be sure to write in complete sentences.
- Identify specific characteristics of your target audience.
- Briefly define stress and give examples relevant to your target audience.
- Discuss at least two specific stressors relevant to your target audience’s primary concerns.
- Describe healthy and unhealthy ways in which people may respond to the two stressors listed in #3 above.
- Select one specific skill a mental health professional might teach to help individuals cope effectively with stress.
- Define resilience and identify at least three factors associated with resilience.
- Identify at least three ways to build resilience.
- Discuss the importance of flexibility in maintaining resilience.
- List at least one online, print, video, and/or local resources in your community where participants may receive additional help in learning to effectively cope with life stressors and develop/enhance their resilience skills.
Be sure to include in-text citations and a reference list that are in accordance with APA style
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.