Your paper should include:
Write an overview on your chosen union, which includes a history of your union, background, and overview of your chosen unionWhat are the ethics of your chosen union?Identify the benefits of joining your chosen unionIdentify and Discuss Workers Rights used by your unionExplain your unions collective bargaining processHow does your union prepare for negotiations with employers?Are there any limits on what the employer and union can bargain?Identify and Analyze at least two current legal cases in which your union is involved? Summarize each lawsuit and the outcome of the lawsuit. Did you agree with the ruling?Write a conclusion
Basic Requirements of Research Project:
The final research paper will be a 10 page paper (not including the title and reference page)Your paper must have an APA title page, and reference page.Title page,Body (content)Reference page.Paper must be written according to American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/)Paper must be written in Times New Roman font and double spaced.Cover Page: Name, course name, CRN, Title of paperPage numbers should be in the upper right-hand corner of the paper.Margins: 1 top, bottom, left, and right.Headings within your paperYou must use at least five peer-reviewed scholarly resources. Points will be deducted if you only use internet sources, Wikipedia or other encyclopedias does not count scholarly peer-reviewed resources.Limit the use of websites. Use scholarly research from ProQuest, EBSCO, and Google Scholar (case law), Google News, and Union’s websiteUse Turnitin to check for Plagiarism. Keep plagiarism below 10%.
Hello, for reference, I have attached the introduction you have written for me. Thank you.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.