FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
The following information is given for Tripp Company, which uses the indirect method.
Net income $20,000
Depreciation expense 3,000
Increase in accounts receivable 2,000
Payment of dividends 2,000
Proceeds from sale of equipment 6,000
Increase in accounts payable 4,000
Decrease in inventory 3,000
From the information provided, answer the following questions:
a) The cash flow from operating activities is ________.
b) The cash flow from investing activities is ________.
c) The cash flow from financing activities is ________.
Selected data for Stick’s Design are given as of December 31, Year 1 and Year 2 (rounded to the nearest hundredth).
Year 2 Year 1
Net Credit Sales $25,000 $30,000
Cost of Goods Sold 16,000 18,000
Net Income 2,000 2,800
Cash 5,000 900
Accounts Receivable 3,000 2,000
Inventory 2,000 3,600
Current Liabilities 6,000 5,000
Required: Compute the following:
a. ________ Current ratio for Year 2.
b. ________ Acid-test ratio for Year 2.
c. ________ Accounts receivable turnover for Year 2.
d. ________ Average collection period for Year 2.
e. ________ Inventory turnover for Year 2.
Prepare an income statement showing departmental contribution margin based on the following:
Dept. X Dept. Y Rent Expense
Space (square feet) 17,500 35,000
Net Sales $60,000 $ 40,000
Cost of Goods Sold 18,000 16,000
Rent Expense (allocated based on square feet) $2,700
From the following transactions, prepare the appropriate general journal entries for the month of April.
1. Raw materials costing $60,000 were issued from the storeroom.
2. Direct labor of $53,000 was charged to production.
3. Indirect labor costs of $17,000 were incurred.
4. Overhead was applied at the rate of 40% of direct labor dollars.
5. Completed products costing $42,000 were transferred to finished goods.
6. Products costing $32,000 were sold.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.