FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Address the following: What is the NEP/SEP research (Williams & Metzger) examining specifically-include mention of any key concepts and the key variables (independent and dependent). What data was used, how were the participants chosen, key findings and recommendations? Second, based on the section in the Program evaluation text, Chapter 13 on “Culturally Sensitive Evaluation Practice” discuss the implications of race (and other marginalized populations) as well as other socioeconomic factors for program evaluation in general and for this particular study. You should draw on ideas from the supplemental readings but not summarize them. This latter part should be 40-50% of the paper. So, the two parts should be about an equal length. By the Program Evaluation Assignment 2 due date, submit a one-page document (single-spaced, 1” margins) that clearly and concisely summarizes the above information as well as the cultural (ethnic/racial) and economic issues that must be considered when developing program assessment for NEP/SEP. Be sure to follow APA and writing academic paper guidelines. IMPORTANT: These are not original research papers so DO NOT follow that format–you are learning to do a clear and concise summary of the research including the important points of that research>
Draw on the provided article(s) but feel free to draw on other academic research as well.
Williams, C. T., & Metzger, D. S. (2010). Race and Distance Effects on Regular Syringe Exchange Program Use and Injection Risks: A Geobehavioral Analysis. American Journal of Public Health, 100(6), 1068–1074.
Required Supplemental Readings
Bauer, G.R. & Wayne, L.D. (2005). Cultural Sensitivity and Research Involving Sexual Minorities. Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 37(1), 45-47
Zunner, B.P. & Grace, P.J. (2012). Ethical Issues: The Ethical Nursing Care of Transgender Patients. The American Journal of Nursing 112(12), 61-64.
Rosenkrantz, D. E., Black, W. W., Abreu, R. L., Aleshire, M. E., & Fallin-Bennett, K. (2017). Health and health care of rural sexual and gender minorities: A systematic review. Stigma and Health, 2(3), 229–243.
IMPORTANT: Do not provide any commentary about the program, personal background information, etc. Just address what is asked for.
Get help now
Order a similar assignment from
Click the link below to order now www.
is one of the most legit and reliable essay writing companies that offer academic help #
Hire an expert from to assist you handle your assignments.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.