FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
AEDV310: Assignment 5
Lesson Planning: Consider training a group of outsiders on a topic you are passionate about. This paper is academic style, but no need for citations/reference unless using outside resources Use the following question to guide the choice of your topic or use another topic if you like:
• If there were no barriers at all, including limiting beliefs, time, or money, what would you do to make a difference in the world?
• At the same time, make the plan doable. For example, a student might want to save 100% of the remaining rainforest within 6 months, prevent 100% of animals from reaching extinction in a year, or prevent worldwide hunger. These may be passions, doable, but not reasonable to attain these goals at 100% within that period.
Develop (and submit) a lesson-plan by completing each of the following entries:
1) Goal or Title: What is the goal or title of your project?
2) List 3 Objectives or Learning Targets: Use measurable terms and describe what you want your audience to learn. http://ccc.clinton.edu/CurriculumCommittee/ListofMeasurableVerbs.cxml
3) Evaluation: How will you know that your audience understands the specific learning objectives?
4) Motivation/Relevancy of this Learning: What can you do to motivate your audience to become passionate about this topic? How is this topic important to others? How can you inspire them?
5) Information Presentation Overview: Write at least a paragraph about how you would present this information.
6) Learner Activity: Write at least a paragraph describing a learning activity that would engage your audience in learning the objectives related to this topic.
7) Review of Any Prerequisite Learning Information Presentation: Are there any important points or basic understanding you would want your audience to have before attending your training?
8) Summary: Re-read the article “7 Steps to Improving Your Critical Thinking” (Struyk, 2012), review your lesson plan again, then write at least a paragraph description for each of the following questions: a. What did you learn, that you didn’t already know, from developing your lesson plan? b. What are the strengths of your lesson? c. What are the weaknesses? d. If you look at the lesson plan as an action plan for use in settings other than education, how might you adapt this tool to use in other aspects of your life and/or leadership?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.