FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
West Virginia University Spreadsheet School Aged Children Using Excel Project
West Virginia University Spreadsheet School Aged Children Using Excel Project
Assignment 5 Spreadsheet Directions:Using Excel or Numbers (Mac) you will be creating a spreadsheet workbook with multiple (labeled) tabs. Each tab will have specific data and require you to use formulas. The example under the Modules Tab in Canvas will show you what the completed spreadsheet workbook should look like. You will include your own data. Do Not use the data in the example.Main Data Tab:20 subjects (students, clients, etc.); these are “virtual” subjects – not actual – they can be athletes, high school students, older adults, school-aged children.SIX Variables, not including a number column if used – variables are items/events, etc. that are measured and recorded – and will contribute to your formulas. For example two of the variables must be height and weight. A third variable must be BMI. You will need to add in three additional variables to be measured. What variables you include in your spreadsheet is up to you; the content is less important than the purpose (to demonstrate spreadsheet skills).At least FIVE different formulas; they must include mean and standard deviation for each column of data, and BMI calculation. You will need two others. You will need to create the BMI formula. Mean and SD can be found in the in the formula builder in Excel (same for Apple’s Numbers). Formulas help you interpret your data, and working with formulas will increase your skill in using them.Sorted Tab:A “sorted” sheet : You can choose the variable by which the table is to be sorted, but all the data from the main data tab must be included in the sort.Linked Sum and Average Tab:One formula must be: A “linked” formula (mean/average is good) using a “linked” sheet the formula operates between two spreadsheets – see the video tutorial that will walk you through completing a linked sum and average page under the Modules Tab in Canvas. The linked sumand average tab uses data from the main data sheet in the formula. Graphs Tab:ONE scatter plot of the height and weight, ONE column graph comparing at least TWO variables other than height and weight from your main data tab, and ONE pie chart illustrating the data of one subject from the main data table. You must include a brief description of the subject you chose (see the sample under the modules tab in Canvas). Charts should have an appropriate title, legend and variables identified and should have an appropriately shaded background – make it pop from the page. The charts should present three different pieces of information regarding your data.
CCF Health and Medical Discussion
CCF Health and Medical Discussion
1. D The premise is clear: When multiple agencies come together, the success of their collective action hinges upon direct and secure lines of communication at all levels of organization (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency [CISA], 2019). Daily-use infrastructure will not be immune to the unfolding disaster. A surge is user activity rendered cell phones and landlines unusable to first responders immediately after the Boston Marathon bombing in 2013 (Office of Emergency Communication [OEC], 2013). Employing up to date technology and acknowledging gaps is part of creating channels for messaging must be refined before any event (CISA, 2019). I view the evolution of technology combined with the restriction of financial resources as one of the challenges in uniting organizations or jurisdictions. The Metropolitan Transporation Agency (MTA) in New York City still relies on a landline system termed the “six wire. (Jenkins, 2003: Nessen, 2020). The six-wire name refers to how it originally tied conversations together for the subway company, track workers, transit police, signal workers, car equipment workers, and station agents (Nessen, 2020). The MTA has built different methods of inter-agency communication over the subsequent, a redundancy that was credited as a strength on September 11 when transit operations retained the ability to communicate (Jenkins, 2003). The NECP places emphasis on “real-time” communication (CISA, 2019). The time lag in human point-to-point conversations in the MTA system has an exploitable feature known to emergency workers and most New Yorkers. If the NYPD is chasing you, switching from street-level to subway, or vice-verse, crosses jurisdictions and radio frequencies, buying you an advantageous couple of minutes. The NECP asserts that 911 systems need to adopt geographical information systems (GIS) in place of addressing. During my service with FDNY EMS, I experienced the advent of cellphones in a landline centered system. Emergency call texts always came with an ANI/ALI. The ANI/ALI gave you the address logged with the phone line, even if it was a phone booth. Address data is crucial for hang-ups and open lines. One of my initial experiences with a cellphone generated 911 call was wandering Prospect Park for close to an hour looking for someone with a broken ankle. I see the clear value in shifting over to the use of GIS. I am interested in hearing from any of our current EMS if your systems use GIS. (I’ve heard rumor of a Philly firehouse that relies on a fax machine tipping over a soda can as the station alarm.) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. (2019). National emergency communications plan. Washington, D.C.: Department of Homeland Security. Jenkins, B. M. (2003). Saving City Lifelines: Lessons Learned in the 9-11 Terrorist Attacks [MTI Report 02-06]. San Jose, CA: Mineta Transportation Institute Publications. Nessen, S. (2020, October 6). One last shift on the MTA’s “Six Wire,” where vital information is relayed old school. Gothamist. Retrieved from https://gothamist.com/news/one-last-shift-on-the-mtas-six-wire-where-vital-information-is-relayed-old-school (Links to an external site.) Office of Emergency Communication. (2013). Emergency communications case study: Emergency communications during the response to the Boston marathon bombing. Washington, D.C.: Department of Homeland Security. 2 L NECP finds its purpose in enabling the nation’s emergency response community to communicate and share information across technologies in real-time (CISA, n.d.). This interoperability not only exists between various technologies but also between multiple stakeholders within the community, including federal, state, local, territorial, tribal, and private sector (CISA, n.d.). To ensure that each of the involved parties is receiving the right message at the right time, the NECP provides a structured set of goals to which organizations should aspire and multiple assistive operational guides depending on the stakeholder and desired communication technology. Since the establishment of the NECP in 2008 (Department of Homeland Security, 2008, p. 1), there have been significant improvements in interoperable capabilities. Understanding that disaster communication methods require a whole community approach is a start that allowed for establishing statewide strategic planning based upon the outlined priorities and goals (CISA, n.d.). Due to this improvement, one of the most critical ways that NECP assurers interoperability is by learning from the past. The Communications Interoperability Performance Measurement Guide allows statewide interoperability coordinators (SWICs) to gauge progress in attaining or sustaining interoperability capabilities (Department of Homeland Security, 2011, p. 2). No matter what position one holds for employment, measurement of progress is integral to improvement. The same goes for communication interoperability. Through planning and training, and eventually, use, governments, and emergency response leaders can identify breakdowns in their communication systems and effectively adjust for improvement. Emergency responders must be able to make decisions quickly, and communication issues prevent that from happening. By measuring the success of communication systems, interoperability is assured, and disaster response results are more effective. CISA. (n.d.). Emergency Communications Guidance Documents and Publications. Retrieved October 8, 2020, from https://www.cisa.gov/emergency-communications-guid… CISA. (n.d.). National Emergency Communications Plan. Retrieved October 8, 2020, from https://www.cisa.gov/necp Department of Homeland Security. (2011, April). Communications Interoperability Performance Measurement Guide. Retrieved October 8, 2020, from https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publicati… Interoperability Performance Measurement Guide_0.pdf Department of Homeland Security. (2008, July). National Emergency Communications Plan. Retrieved October 8, 2020, from https://dem.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/demnvgov/content/…
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.