Case Study outline: Mdm Lim lives in a one-room HDB in Ang Mo Kio. She is 65 years old and lives with his 72 years old husband. She has 2 sons who stay overseas. She had a fall 1year ago and undergo total hip replacement surgery. Since then, she was mainly home-bound ambulatory with a walking frame.
She was working as a cleaner in SMRT prior to her fall but resigned after and is currently jobless. Her main caregiver is his husband who will help her to run errands and assist in basic needs.
Mdm Lim does not have a significant past medical history:
- Examine the relationship between the aging population and the health care priorities within nursing practice today.
- Evaluate evidence-based for the assessment, planning, and evaluation of holistic and compassionate care for older adults and their families.
- Evaluate the concept of healthy aging and the national and international strategies for health promotion.
- Critically explore the effectiveness of nursing theories and approaches to working with older people who have complex needs. Summative assessment will be in the form of an essay that will examine the theoretical and legislative perspective of positive approaches to nursing care that support older people making use of the agreed case study to demonstrate the application of this knowledge.
Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
This assignment will also include a 1,000-word plan of care relating to the case study submitted as the formative element (LO 3). Summative assessment is the final, marked assessment that contributes to 100% of your mark for this module.
A summative assignment is required to be aligned to your module learning outcomes and marked in line with the success criteria which is available in this assessment handbook.
There are two main sections to this summative assessment and these are: Essay:
The essay is based on the case example you have used in your formative assignment and will be the base on which you demonstrate your understanding and application of theory to inform and guide practice included in the module. Aging theory and nursing theory. The theories selected should promote positive approaches to working with older people.
The second part of this essay will be the completion of a care plan that demonstrates your awareness of applicable health assessment including the dimensions of health, planning of care, and suggested interventions that will improve health outcomes.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Best Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.