FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
|BUS-FPX3062 Assessment 4 Template|
|Risk and return|
|Solve the following problems and answer the last question. Create appropriate formulas using the supplied values in the corresponding cells so Excel can calculate the answer.|
|1. FedEx Corp stock ended the previous year at $103.39 per share. It paid a $0.35 per share dividend last year. It ended last year at $106.69. If you owned 200 shares of FedEx, what was your dollar return and percent return?||[Answer here]|
|2. Rank the following three stocks by their level of total risk, highest to lowest. Rail Haul has an average return of 12 percent and standard deviation of 25 percent. The average return and standard deviation of Idol Staff are 15% and 35%; and of Poker-R-Us are 9 percent and 20 percent. Before solving this problem, calculate the coefficient of variation.||[Answer here]|
|3. Year-to-date, Oracle had earned a −1.34% return. During the same time period, Valero Energy earned 7.96% and McDonald’s earned 0.88%. If you have a portfolio made up of 30 percent Oracle, 25% Valero Energy, and 45 percent McDonald’s, what is your portfolio return?”||[Answer here]|
|4. Hastings Entertainment has a beta of 0.65. If the market return is expected to be 11% and the risk-free rate is 4%, what is Hastings’ required return? Use the capital asset pricing model.||[Answer here]|
|5. Determine the beta coefficient for a stock with a return of 10%, risk free rate of 3% and the market return of 9%.||[Answer here]|
|6. Describe why expected return is considered ‘forward-looking’?||[Answer here]|
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.