Instructions: Read the article, Dealing with Difficult People, and review the resources on Nonviolent Communication (NVC) in the Week 4 module. Plan, organize, and practice your video content. Keep your video to four minutes or less while you address the following components:
- Briefly share an experience you have had with one of the “difficult” personalities outlined in article. The experience could be one in which you were directly involved, or one in which you were an observer. Ideally, your scenario will be from a clinical experience or healthcare-related employment; however, it could also be from your personal or family life. Please do not use actual names. Address the following components:
- Provide background to help set up the interaction you witnessed or were involved in. For instance, where did the interaction take place, who was involved, what precipitated the event, etc.
- Describe how the person behaved, using specifics from one of the “difficult” personality types in the article. What impact did the behavior have on those around them? How did others respond? Was the response constructive or harmful? Why?
- Using the principles of nonviolent communication outlined in this week’s resources, provide an example of a response to the difficult person using NVC language. Ensure that you identify and illustrate the steps outlined in the NVC process.
- Speak clearly.
- A well-rehearsed video is the key to success!
- Review the grading rubric so you are aware of how the points are allocated.
Communication Video Assignment Rubric
Four minutes or less
More than 4 minutes
Response completely addresses all five prompts: Provides background: who, what, where; describes behavior; classifies “difficult” personality type; discusses impact on others; describes and categorizes others’ response
Response addresses four of the prompts
Response addresses three of the prompts
Response addresses two of the prompts
Response addresses less than two of the prompts
Prompt #2: Example of NVC response
Observation step identified and illustrative response given; Feelings step identified and illustrative response given; Needs step identified and illustrative response given; Requests step identified and illustrative response given
Three of the steps identified with examples given
Two of the steps identified with examples given
One step identified with example given
No steps identified and/or no examples of responses given
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.