FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
- Evaluate effective leadership theories and strategies for information technology decision-making in real-world situations.
Mike is newly assigned project manager responsible for the implementation of a new online banking system that improves security and automates many functions normally performed by bank-tellers. Mike is new to the project management field and has limited management experience. During Mike’s first in-person meeting with the Bank’s leadership board the following business objectives were provided:
1. Get acclimated with your new team.
2. Determine who would be best suited for each of the following positions; assistant project manager, communications lead, and finance lead.
Mike has never met his new team members but has learned from reviewing their previous performance appraisals that they each bring different experience to the team.
Sally: Highly experienced Information Technology specialist for over 15 years. Sally has worked on several previous projects and is known as a self-starter. She is motivated by achievement, advancement, and recognition.
Joe: Known as an extremely technical engineer that has also made some careless decisions. While Joe is very proficient at his job, he can be difficult to manage and does not do well in a team dynamic. He has recently submitted work after the assigned completion date, and seems to be losing motivation.
Kevin: Very little experience but eager to learn. Kevin wants to please his boss and team mates . He is not confident and spends a lot of time seeking approval. He has a high need for affiliation and feeling connected to his peers.
Because Mike is inexperienced, the board’s leadership has asked him to create a strategy in regards to how he will integrate himself and provide leadership to a newly formed team.
- Create a detailed written recommendation explaining the approach that Mike should take to orient himself with his new team.
- -What should Mike do prior to his first meeting with the team?
- -What would be discussed during the first meeting?
- Explain which team member you would choose for each position (assistant project manager, communications lead, and finance lead) on the team and explain why.
- What leadership style might work best for Mike to lead each team member? What motivational theory would work the best to motivate each individual? List two ways you would motivate each individual.
- The report must be written using Microsoft Word. The body of the recommendation must be 2-3 pages not including the title and reference pages.
Resources (if needed)
Sender notified by
Mailtrack 17/02/21, 06:08:03
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.