FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Evaluate the components of operational risk and the application of corresponding risk management plans.
LTD Acceptance is a private property and auto insurance carrier that specializes in sports cars and motorcycles. This organization is owned by LTD Capital, a large equity group with over 15 holdings. LTD Acceptance is the parent company’s single largest holding as it drives 70% of total revenue. Due to the inherent risk involved in that segment of the market, many of LTD Acceptance’s competitors do not offer policies for sports cars or motorcycles. This market segment is underserved which is why the organization has 20,000 active policies for a sports car or a motorcycle.
LTD is headquartered in Houston, TX. LTD does not sell insurance directly to the public. Instead, it uses third-party agents to sell its policies. LTD handles all customer service needs including claims intake, policy services, and general questions. The company operates in four states: California, Texas, Louisiana, and Florida. Currently, LTD does not have an active system in place to ensure that its agents are in fact using LTD guidelines to screen potential policyholders. However, no evidence of negligence has emerged so far as the organization has yet to have a year in which it was not profitable. LTD has also had the good fortune of not suffering losses because of natural disasters or catastrophic events.
Organizations in every sector experience breakdowns or failures that compromise the efficiency and efficacy of their operations. This concept is defined as an operational failure. Operational failures have a direct and adverse impact on profitability. As such, the shareholders want assurance that the risk management team is actively working on mitigating the occurrence of these failures. As the newly hired senior risk analyst, you are responsible for outlining a plan to do just that.
For this deliverable, provide a report to your supervisor which provides a framework for managing operational risk exposures. Your report should include the following:
- Explain why the operational losses cannot be broadly managed. Why do they have to be categorized?
- For each operational risk exposure listed below, provide at least two examples of potential losses from the exposure and reasons why you need to manage it.
- Internal fraud
- External fraud
- Employment practices and workplace safety
- Clients, products, and business practices
- Damage to physical assets
- Business disruption and system failures
Your conclusion should align the effective management of operational risk exposures with organizational effectiveness.
The format for your report should be in the business, professional style. For help with this format, please click here.
No explanation of why operational losses cannot be broadly managed is provided OR the explanation is not accurate.
A brief explanation is provided that details why operational losses cannot be broadly managed.
A thorough explanation is provided that details why operational losses cannot be broadly managed.
A thorough explanation with specific examples is provided that details why operational losses cannot be broadly managed.
No explanation of why operational losses need to be categorized OR the explanation is not accurate.
A brief explanation of why operational losses need to be categorized.
A thorough explanation of why operational losses need to be categorized.
A thorough explanation, with relevant examples, of why operational losses need to be categorized.
Fewer than two examples of potential losses are provided for any category OR explanation of examples were not provided OR examples are inaccurate.
At least two examples from each category of potential loss are provided, including explanations of why there is a need to manage the losses.
More than two examples of potential losses from each category are provided AND explanations of why there is a need to manage each.
More than two examples of potential losses from each category are provided AND thorough explanations of why there is a need to manage each.
No conclusion OR conclusion does not accurately show how effective management of operational risk exposures aligns with organizational effectiveness.
Conclusion explains, but without examples, how effective management of operational risk exposures aligns with organizational effectiveness.
Conclusion uses specific examples that show how effective management of operational risk exposures aligns with organizational effectiveness.
Conclusion uses specific examples with full explanations that show how effective management of operational risk exposures aligns with organizational effectiveness.
Requirements: .doc file
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.