Anticrime/Prevention Program: Part 4 – Program Impact Assignment Instructions
This assignment requires you to write a 20-page Program Impact Paper. The paper combines the previous four (4) papers to give the reader an overall understanding of a problem occurring within a criminal justice agency. You will explain the problem occurring, outline an anticrime/prevention intervention, describe the implementation process for the intervention, discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the approach and outline the statistical analysis that will be used to determine if the intervention will be successful. The paper requires an abstract with a clear thesis with major points that are empirically supported. The paper also requires a Christian worldview to be embedded throughout.
· The paper will be 20 pages, double spaced, in 12 point Times New Roman.
· The paper requires 20 scholarly citations in the current APA format.
· Sections of previous papers can be incorporated into this final paper, no more than 1-page total from each paper.
· A separate title and reference page are required.
· The paper will cover the following:
o Define and discuss the specific problem facing the police department using data to demonstrate your hypothesis that it is, in fact, a problem. Incorporate an evaluability assessment into this section.
o Outline the anticrime/prevention program that will be implemented using empirical literature to show that the program is evidence-based or minimally it must be evidence-supported.
o Outline a process evaluation explaining who will be in charge of what aspects of the program evaluation, implementation, and analysis. The management plan already discussed in the management plan paper can be used in this section. Discuss what potential political dynamics can occur within an organization due to the implementation. Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the implementation process chosen.
o Define the anticrime/prevention program. What data will be gathered to determine success, and what statistical analysis will be performed to evaluate the program?
o Synthesize your anticrime/prevention program selection, implementation, and evaluation with a biblical worldview through the paper.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Textbook National Research Council chapter 6
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.