FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Avatar Agency Director: Hello everyone! Welcome back to the AIU Criminal Justice Agency Conference. As director for the agency and because you have been selected as the top criminal justice professional in your respective field, you are going to attend the Criminal Justice Professional’s Conference on Day 3 (represented by Week 3 assignment).
The conference is a 5-day professional assembly (Note: Each class week’s lesson will represent 1 day of the conference).
After Action White Paper on Your Seminar Attendance: During the Week 3 assignment representing the 3rd day of a 5-day conference, you will select a lecture topic being presented in crime scene processing and forensic laboratory science and technology (Week 3 assignment topic).
Day 3 of the Conference (represented by Week 3 of the assignment):
In Week 3, you will be provided with 4 topics involving crime scene processing and forensic laboratory science and technology. Like in a criminal justice professional conference seminar, you will pick the lectures that you wish to attend. You will select 1 of the 4 topics for the lecture that you will be attending. (Note: Do not select the same topic you selected for your Discussion Board assignment).
Selecting 1 of the 4 topics, you will be required to submit a 600–850 word minimum for your Individual Project After Action White Paper. Please format your references in the APA Manual format and make sure that you cite each reference at least one time in the text of your paper in proper APA Manual citation format. The word count for your paper will not include the references or the title page.
- You are encouraged to do research on the topic from other sources you find.
- The paper should encapsulate what you learned to provide your agency members (classmates) and the command staff on what you would like to bring back to enhance how the agency functions.
- You will comment on the data and identify the strengths and weaknesses you saw when attending the seminar (reading the reference paper(s)).
Note: All of these topic paper references are in the AIU Library.
Topic 1: A Procedure for Introducing a Three- Dimensional Crime Scene Scanner into a Crime Scene Workflow
Pope, Lisa M. Journal of Forensic Identification; Alameda Vol. 67, Iss. 2, (Apr/Jun 2017): 173-175.
Topic 2: Detecting Latent Prints on Stone and Other Difficult Porous Surfaces via Indanedione/Zinc Chloride and Laser
LIU, Shiquan; MI, Zhongliang; Wu, Jian; Dalrymple, Brian. Journal of Forensic Science and Medicine; Mumbai Vol. 2, Iss. 4, (Oct-Dec 2016). DOI:10.4103/2349-5014.197933
Topic 3: DNA database offers best tool to solve crimes
Star Press; Muncie, Ind. [Muncie, Ind]05 Feb 2017: D.3.
Topic 4: DNA can solve crimes and reveal your ancestry but beware of others who want in: DNA technology has been lauded for helping to solve crime, but its increasing use by ancestry websites and others is fueling a discussion on ways to keep it out of unwanted hands.
Sutton, Malcolm. ABC Premium News; Sydney [Sydney] 06 June 2018.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.