I NEED THIS BY 07/20/21 BY 5PM.
Your response to this Assessment should:
- Reflect the criteria provided in the Rubric (ATTACHED)
- Adhere to the required assignment length
Critical Analysis of Cross-Cultural Research
- Select a journal article related to cross-cultural research that is published within the last 10 years from one of the following journals for faculty SME approval:
- Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology
- Cross-Cultural Research
- International Perspectives in Psychology
- Once you select your article, please message your faculty SME your article for approval
- Use the approved article to complete this Competency Assessment
Assessment (8 pages excluding title and reference pages):
Part 1: Introduction (2 pages)
In your introduction to your critical analysis, include the following:
- Introduce the research you selected (title, authors)
- Describe the study (i.e., purpose of the study)
- Describe the problem addressed in the study as well as the research question
Part 2: Methods and Design (2 pages)
- Describe the overall design of the study you selected
- Describe the type of methodology used (i.e., qualitative, quantitative, or mixed method)
- Describe any ethical considerations within the study you selected. If none are mentioned, explain any potential ethical issues the researcher(s) might have needed to consider
Part 3: Culture within Research (4 pages)
This portion of your assessment is your analysis of how the researcher(s) incorporated culture into their research. Include the following:
- How did the researcher(s) incorporate the nature of culture within their study?
- Are there aspects of the study where researcher(s) could have better incorporated the influence of culture in the sample, methods, analyses, or conclusion and how?
- If the researcher(s) were given an opportunity to improve on their research, what would you suggest? Be specific.
- How would your suggestion facilitate positive social change?
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.