Review the two picture books that are listed below. These books present cultural reality and authenticity. Explain what elements or features in the book capture cultural reality.
Ask yourself these questions as you analyze the books:
Does the book respect the dignity of those depicted?
Does the book accurately poetry diversity?
Are dialects presented realistic, consistent, and appropriate?
Is the book biased and out-of-date?
What attitudes are encouraged?
Are photographs and illustrations stereotyped?
Are diverse individuals shown in a variety of roles, including positions of authority?
Use these questions to help you formulate (2) paragraphs (5-7 sentences each paragraph) about each book. Explain what elements in the book captured cultural reality and your opinions and feelings about the books? Some of the questions above may not be appropriate for each book.
The assignment is graded on a 100 point scale.
Maximum points are given when:
First paragraph contains your analysis of each book referencing the questions listed are fully developed and explained.(15 points each book)
Second paragraph contains your thoughts, views, and opinions about each book. (15 points each book)
Points deducted for spelling and grammar. (3 points each book)
Rawles, C. (2010). Same Difference. Houston, TX: Book Surge
DePaola, T. (1996). Strega Nona, New York: Scholastic
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.