FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Describe the process of creating data sets.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the This item is graded with a rubric link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
The Covid-19 pandemic has had a tremendous impact on communities around the world. The impact has been felt in healthcare, economic, business, government, education, and social areas. It has put people at odds over vaccines, placed local government policies against federal policies, and beliefs versus medicine. Some may say the world we are living in is full of chaos over this situation. Businesses are demanding that employees get vaccinated or face termination of employment. And this has led to a situation where the legality of getting vaccinated has reached the state courthouse in Your State, USA.
The stage has been set for two opposing legal teams to argue their case before the state supreme court in Your State, USA. A very large grocery store chain, Fine Foods, has asked that their employees get vaccinated or face termination of employment. The company argues that as a supplier of goods and services to government entities, Fine Foods must follow vaccine guidelines set by Your State, USA. The Grocery Union Workers of America is arguing that their members cannot be required to get vaccinated and that this is against the law.
For this assignment, you will choose a legal team, either Fine Foods or Grocery Union Workers of America (GUWA). Your role is a data analyst for the respective law firm representing the side YOU choose. The lead attorney has tasked you with extracting data to support their legal case for vaccinations. If you choose the Fine Foods legal team, you will support all employees getting vaccinated. If you choose the Grocery Union Workers of America (GUWA) legal team, you will support a persons right to choose to get vaccinated and, of course, not lose their job. It is important for you to focus on your role as a data analyst and provide data. You should not try to present any actual laws pertinent to Covid-19.
Although this topic may be emotionally charged, your job is to present
data–centric evidence which can be presented in court. Your data should be credible and convincing.
Now that you have been selected as the data analyst to work on this case, you need to prepare for your first meeting with the attorney. You were provided with a case brief, and the lead attorney expects you to come to the meeting with your initial data sets already identified. Your task is to review the data files provided and identify the data content that will be useful. You will need to determine the key data elements that you will use from those files.
For this assignment, prepare a memo to the lead attorney. In this memo provide an overview of how you validate data sources.
- Discuss the first data source: .
- List 3 4 data elements and provide a description for each.
- Explain the relationships between the data elements.
- Explain how this data source is relevant to the case.
- Download the data to Excel.
To download the Excel file:
Visit the CDC page
Scroll down and click Download Data
On the new page, click Export (on the right side of the page)
Choose CSV for Excel
Submit both your memo and Excel file.
In your memo, be sure to include a brief overview of the scenario, address all bullet points above, and include a summary paragraph in your memo. The length of your memo should be approximately two pages.
For this deliverable, please reference as necessary.
Extra Data Files
These resources are not required but may help in your research:
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.