Nursing- case study
Order DescriptionInstructions:? Students are to choose one (1) of the case studies below and answer the associatedquestions. The assignment is to be presented in a question/answer format NOT asan essay (i.e. no introduction or conclusion).? Each answer has a word limit (1600 in total); each answer must be supported withcitations.? A reference list must be provided at the end of the assignment.? Please refer to the marking guide available in the unit outline for further information.** The following questions must be answered for your chosen case study **The following questions relates to the patient within the first 24 hours sinceadmission to the emergency department (ED):1. Outline the causes, incidence and risk factors of the identified condition and how itcan impact on the patient and family (400 words)2. List five (5) common signs and symptoms of the identified condition; for each providea link to the underlying pathophysiology (350 words)a. This can be done in the form of a table – each point needs to be appropriatelyreferenced3. Describe two (2) common classes of drugs used for patients with the identifiedcondition including physiological effect of each class on the body (350 words)a. This does not mean specific drugs but rather the class that these drugsbelong to.4. Identify and explain, in order of priority the nursing care strategies you, as theregistered nurse, should use within the first 24 hours post admission for this patient(500 words).
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.