FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
One must appropriately organize qualitative data collecting for analysis if she wants it to be effective. This planning is nearly as crucial as studying. When oral responses aren’t correctly assigned to their subject or placed under the appropriate focus group, it’s easy to get lost in a sea of them.
There are many ways to get tripped up when dealing with unstructured data, so it is important to plan.
These strategies include:
1. Develop a data tracking system.
Data collection and management for major projects necessitates collaboration among many members of a research team. Depending on the study, anything from sources to dates, interviewer, interviewee, coordinator, transcriber, translator (per diem), and even places are considered (Guest, G., Namey, E. E., & Mitchell, M. L, 2013).
To avoid contradicting feedback during compilation, there must be a continuous flow of accounts and events. You must devise a system that allows you to track all data acquired from fieldwork through compilation, considering all sources and context. It’s critical to set up a tracking system that’s tailored to the data, complete with names, locations, and dates.
2. Choose and follow a clear file naming system.
The ability to recognize someone is crucial. Give your data a name and an identity. Name your data categorically, depending on the system you’re using. You might also name main categories by grouping related concepts together. And what better method to keep track of your data than to use a consistent file name system (Briney, K. 2015).
Your data will be properly grouped, accessible, and easy to work with in this manner. If the study was about drinking habits among males aged 12 to 18, for example, the file name may be age group. So, from the ages of 12 to 18, seven file names will be created, each including all of that age group’s findings.
Working with what’s relevant to your data is a good place to start.
Briney, K. (2015). Data Management for Researchers: Organize, maintain and share your data for research success. Pelagic Publishing Ltd.
Guest, G., Namey, E. E., & Mitchell, M. L. (2013). Collecting qualitative data: A field manual for applied research. Sage.
(Please write a response to the article above using 200-300 words APA format with at least two references. Sources must be published within the last 5 years. There should be a mix between research and your reflections. Add critical thinking in s along with research. Apply the material in a substantial way.)
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.