FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Submit your answers as a short paper to the dropbox. Ensure there is a minimum of two scholarly sources to support your work.
Always construct as an academic paper using APA 7th edition. Title page, level one heading on second page (title of your paper), body, conclusion. Reference page. (See APA 7th edition formatted paper in the APA folder).
Janelle Waldrop is a 78-year-old female who is living at her daughter’s home after suffering a mild CVA. She has some residual weakness on her right side and needs assistance with ambulation and activities of daily living. The current plan is to have Mrs. Waldrop stay with her daughter for a few weeks until she is stronger and safe enough to return to her own home.
Her physician has authorized home health nursing and physical therapy to work on medication management, medication education, strengthening exercises, and safe ambulation techniques. Mrs. Waldrop is first seen by the home health registered nurse, who conducts the initial assessment.
Which portion of the health history will be most pertinent in planning the care needs of Mrs. Waldrop?
Discuss the functional assessment findings that may be encountered in a patient with a new-onset CVA. What will be a primary factor in getting Mrs. Waldrop moved back into her own home?
Which assessment tool will the home health registered nurse utilize during the initial visit? What are the benefits of using this tool?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.