Legal Landscape and Other Ethical Issues
This assignment continues the organizational analysis on the company that you chose in Week One (AMAZON). In this section, identify the external stakeholders of the organization.
Areas to consider include legal department (contracts, general liability, product liability, etc.), governmental agencies (regulators, taxing authorities, etc.), independent contractors, industry associations (competition, strategic alliances, etc.), suppliers, etc.
Compare and contrast how these varied perspectives promote and/or impede diversity. Assess the alignment of the organizational statements with the identified external diversity.
Support your conclusions using Karnes (2009) article and the Nelson et al. (2008) article as two of your sources. ***REFERENCES INCLUDED BELOW***
The body should be 4-6 pages, type-written and double spaced prepared in APA format.
Karnes, R. (2009). A change in business ethics: The impact on employer-employee relations. Journal of Business Ethics, 87(2), 189-197. (ProQuest Document ID: 174918601).
Nelson, W., Weeks, W., Campfield, J., & MacLeod, L. (2008). The organizational costs of ethical conflicts. Journal of Healthcare Management, 53(1), 41-53. (ProQuest Document ID: 1422398481).
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.