FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Introduction to CEE:
This assignment is meant to be a very brief connection of what we are learning “in here” to the real world “out there.” Describe a current eventconnected to the course material for the week (from chapter 1 or chapter 2) from a recent periodical.
Grading Rubric (10 points):
Describe the Current Event article = 4 points, Course Content Description = 4 points, Citations (in-text and work cited for article, 1 each) = 2 points.
Your course CEE needs to be a clear, concise description of the article and a description of how the article is connected to the week’s course content. Remember: Current Economic Events account for 20% of the course grade and are due no later than Thursday each week.
Current Economic Events: Read and think about current economic events in periodicals such as the Economist, Oregonian and Wall Street Journal.
Describe a current event connected to the course material for the week (content topics can be found listed at the beginning and in the summary at the end of each textbook chapter) from a recent (within the last year ) periodical.
Include a direct quote from the textbook and describe the connection to this week’s course content, and the in-text citation (Author, year, page #). Include the textbook page reference.
Include the Article Citation (Author, Date, Title, Publisher, Location/web address) and the textbook content page reference.
This assignment is due by Thursday evening.
Example: (My description of the CEE example is just a few lines to give you an idea to get started. Be sure to describe the article in 3-5 sentences, and describe the connection to the textbook in 3-5 sentences, and include the citation as well)
Title: Current Event Week 2
Article: In the Wall Street Journal this weekend, the article “U.S. Hiring Shows Traction for Recovery,” Mitchell and O’Connor of the Wall Street Journal explain that hiring increased, leading to the lowest unemployment rate in three years. The U.S. economy added 200,000 jobs in December demonstrating signs that the labor market is strengthening, although there are still signs of uncertainty.
Content Connection: Economics is “the study of ordinary life.” (Krugman and Wells, 2013, p.1)the article describe the ordinary life occurrence of changing unemployment in the economy. The unemployment is a lagging indicator of economic activity. An increase in hiring demonstrates an increase in economic activity.
Mitchell, J. & P. O’Connor. (2012, January 7). U.S. hiring shows traction for recovery. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved from:http://online.wsj.com/home-page.
Grading Rubric (10 points): Describe the Current Event article = 4 points, Course Content Description = 4 points, Citations (in-text and work cited for article, 1 each) = 2 points.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.