Critical Thinking Activity: Follow these steps Go to this ink https://data.census.gov/cedsci/ this link provides you access to public data from the US Census Fact Finder. Here we are going to find the US population, the number of Blacks, and Whites in the US. Then we will examine the percentage of Blacks and Whites in the US in Poverty. Once you open the link click on the Advanced Search tab https://data.census.gov/cedsci/advanced?t=Poverty&g=0100000US Click the Topics Tab, and then click Income and Poverty, and then click Poverty. Click the Geography Tab and then click the Nation Tab, and then Click the US. Now look at the bottom of your screen and you should see a search tab click this. Next click the Table “Poverty Status in the Past 12 Months” https://data.census.gov/cedsci/table?t=Poverty&g=0100000US&tid=ACSST1Y2018.S1701&hidePreview=false Examine the table. You should see several rows and columns of information. On a word document put your name todays date and Week 3 Critical Thinking Activity Interpret the chart? What is the title of the Chart? Under the column with the word Label, the first row is “population for who poverty status is reported.” This is the US population. What is the total US population? Now scroll to the right and find the column “Percent Below Poverty”. What percentage of the US population is below poverty? Now scroll back to the column with the word Label and scroll down to the row “sex” and write down the number of men in the US, and the number of women in the US. Scroll down to the row “race” and tell me how many Whites are in the US and how many Blacks are in the US. Then scroll over to column “Percent Below Poverty” and write down the percentage of Whites and Blacks in the US in poverty. With this information, consider the fact that there are proportionately more African Americans in poverty than Whites. Choose one of the theories described by Barrera to explain this difference?
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.