FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
resources attached Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Chapter 8 and review Chapter 9 of the course text. Also, review the following resources: Visual The Everyone Lives on Dollar Street (Links to an external site.) video The Dollar Street (Links to an external site.) webpage Documentary Cotton Mill Girl: Behind Lewis Hine’s Photograph & Child Labor Series (Links to an external site.) The Teaching With Documents: Photographs of Lewis Hine: Documentation of Child Labor (Links to an external site.) Oral History The Story Corps (Links to an external site.) web page The Oral History Project of the Vietnam Archive (Links to an external site.) web page This discussion supports your understanding and application of the quantitative method and qualitative method of research approach. In your initial post, address the following: Differentiate between randomized and nonrandomized approaches to sampling populations. Discuss the importance of the role of sampling when conducting research. Snowball sampling is a form of sampling where participants recommend people they know as research participants. Explain one pro and one con to this approach. Discuss the usefulness of pretesting, pilot testing, or field-testing a survey or interview questionnaire. In some large-scale research projects the researcher is not always the one collecting data but is more heavily involved in the analysis and interpretation of the data. Would this create a challenge in a quantitative study where a survey was used for data collection? Would this scenario create a challenge in a qualitative study where a one-to one interview or focus group data collection method was used? Explain why or why not for both scenarios. As you experienced in the Week 3 assignment, qualitative methods research can encompass some interesting forms of research approach to help us understand the human experience in society, such as ethnography. In the resources this week we asked you to review three other forms of approach that help us understand in unique ways: visual, documentary, and oral history. After reviewing the resources provided, describe each form of approach. Explain their unique differences and similarities. What is gained by conveying human experience via visual or audio as opposed to a written interpretation? Which form of approach did you find the most compelling in sharing the experience of humans in society? Explain why. Do you think that these forms of visual and audio data evidence could be more powerful for influencing social change and public policy than written or statistical data? Explain your response. Your initial post should be at least 800 words in length. Support your claims with examples from the required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.