Need to below DQ answered you can pick the case of your choice, miniumum of 300 words with 3 scholary sources less than 5 years old with citation in APA format no cover page needed.
This week’s Discussion will address the growth and development of the child from neonate to adolescents, cultural considerations, and the importance of communication with the child and family in respect to age and developmental considerations. This will build a solid knowledge base for the provider when caring for the child.
Your professor will assign you a case to present and, in return, you will reply to your classmates in the other cases in order to promote a robust discussion.
Please complete each initial post in APA format following the Discussion Board grading rubric to include, but not limited to the following:
- Apply a principle of human growth and development related to appropriate age group
- Apply developmental theory related to age group
- Discuss developmental milestones related to the age
- Discuss developmental assessment tool related to the age
- Apply cultural consideration and cultural assessment to presentation
Case 1: A 6-month-old Haitian male, both parents present at the appointment and the third child for both parents. Child was born at 40 weeks, last seen at 4-month visit and no concerns at that time. Child is smiling, babbling, rolls both from abdomen to back and back to abdomen and sits with support.
Case 2: A 2-year-old Hispanic female, mother and grandmother present at the appointment, first child for mother, sixth grandchild for grandmother. Mother speaks English as primary language; grandmother speaks Spanish as primary language. Last well visit was at 18 months of age and was speaking 20 words total, about 10 in English and 10 in Spanish. Now, mother states that child has about 50 words, with some in English and some in Spanish.
Case 3: A 4-year-old African American male, with mother, father, and paternal grandmother present. Child is here for well check for school entry. Child speaks approximately 100 words and only 50% intelligible.
Case 4: A 7-year-old Mexican American male with mother and maternal grandmother present. Mother has no concerns except grandmother feels the child is “too skinny.”
Case 5: A 14-year-old Caucasian female from single-parent family with father present. Father states that “she has always been healthy but I am worried that something is wrong because she doesn’t talk to me anymore.”
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.