For this discussion choose Part 1 OR Part 2 below for your initial post. You do not have to complete an initial post on both.
Part 1: Landlord-Tenant Law
Compare the Uniform Residential Landlord Tenant Act with one state chosen from the approved state list (see below). Compare the provisions of the Uniform Act with the residential landlord-tenant laws of your selected state.
Using findlaw.com, research and answer all of the questions below for the state that you have chosen. Be certain to develop thoughtful answers that apply concepts you learned in the chapter readings.
1) What are the five elements that are necessary for the creation of a landlord tenant relationship?
2) What are the three essential requirements of a lease?
3) What is the Uniform Residential Landlord Tenant Act?
4) Has your state adopted the Act?
5) What are the landlordâ€™s responsibilities according to your state for security deposits/prepaid rent and maintaining the premises?
6) How are they different or the same from the Uniform Residential Landlord Tenant Act?
7) What remedies are available to the tenant if the landlord violates these state laws?
8) What are the tenant responsibilities for rental payment and maintaining the dwelling unit in your state?
9) How are they different or the same from the Uniform Residential Landlord Tenant Act?
10) What remedies are available to the landlord if the tenant violates these state laws?
Part 2 – Probate Law:
Select two states from the approved state list (below) and compare the probate laws of the two states. Answer all of the questions below for the two states you selected. Be certain to develop thoughtful answers that apply concepts you learned in the chapter readings.
__1) What is intestate law?
__2) What is testate law?
__3) Compare and contrast intestate law v. testate law.
__4) What are the laws of intestate succession for the two states?
__5) Compare and contrast the two state laws on intestate succession.
__6) What are the laws for wills for the two states?
Compare and contrast the laws on wills for the two states.
Approved State List:ArizonaFloridaKentuckyMaineMichiganMissouriNevadaNew HampshirePennsylvaniaSouth CarolinaTexas
Resources for Researching State Laws: One you get onto a site (weâ€™ve provided three recommendations below for you), instead of trying to review all of the statutes or the code, try searching for specific terms for your assignment such as intestate.
You may also want to check out the Law & criminal Justice database in the LIRN library resource available to you in the Student Lounge.
For your initial post, answer the questions to the Part (1 or 2) that you selected. For your peer responses, you may respond to someone who covered the same topic (Part) as you and you must respond to someone who covered the opposite topic (Part) as you.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A 100% ORIGINAL PAPER
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.