FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
GEOLOGY 101 Outside Assignment 2
Outside Assignment 2 is due on April 11. You must use the FORM below to submit your work by downloading the WORD file and filling it in electronically.
1. 20 points. Read and summarize a short article from a PRINTED medium, ie a magazine or newspaper, not an online article. These should be recent, but could be from the last three years or so. Write a summary as described below, one typewritten page.
1. Document the title, and source of the article, published date, and attach a copy
2. Briefly summarize the article:
2a. Who was the author?
2b. What was the overall theme? For example, the theory of Plate Tectonics, or how earthquakes affected human civilization, etc.2c. Setting: where did the article take place, and how did that affect or control the view or outcome of the article? For example, “the article looked at earthquakes in Japan, so it dealt with a convergent plate tectonic boundary”, etc.
3. Article summary
a.) Summarize the main theme and any conclusions that the article made.
b.) Discuss whether you thought the article was helpful, biased, naïve or whatever. For example: “This article was written before the recent tsunami so it is apparent that the authorities were very naïve because they greatly underestimated the threat”.
c.) Find an online companion article/illustration/commentary etc for your article.
Your BRCC library has a periodical section that will have many appropriate articles, or you may draw from your own newspapers or magazines, etc. Try the Advocate, American Scientist, National Geographic, Natural History, Science, or Smithsonian.
The East Baton Rouge Parish library on Goodwood near BRCC also has a periodical section that will have many appropriate articles. Try the Advocate, American Scientist, National Geographic, Natural History, Science, Scientific American, or Smithsonian.
FORM FOR GEOLOGY 101 OUTSIDE ASSIGNMENT 2
Assignment: Review Print Article
1. Title of outside source: (1 pts) _____________________________________
2. Briefly describe the outside source.
a) Author(s) (1 pts):________________________________________
b) Overall theme (1 pts):_______________________________________
c) Setting (1 pts):____________________________
3. Summary and comment.
a) Summary of outside source (10 pts):__________________________.
b) Your views/comments (2 pts):______________________________
c) Find a video clip or other online illustration/commentary about your topic other than from Wikipedia and submit the URL(4 pts): ________________________________________________
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.