For our experiential learning activity this week you will conduct a healthcare data analysis and make healthcare management recommendations.
The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) analyzes BRFSS (Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System) data, to provide localized health information that can help public health practitioners identify local emerging health problems, plan and evaluate local responses, and efficiently allocate resources to specific needs. Review the data and recommend an action plan for public health practitioners.
Visit BRFSS https://www.cdc.gov/brfss/
From the BRFSS page, click Prevalence Data and Data Analysis Tools, and then click Prevalence and Trends Data.
Select one Class and Topic for the most current year available (e.g. Cholesterol Awareness -> Cholesterol High)
Provide the measure(s) definition for the map/chart. How does Florida compare to the nation on the selected class/topic?
Using an Evidence-Based-Practice (EBP) approach connecting with your knowledge from Chapter 2, provide a summary action plan recommendation to public health practitioners for ways to improve the particular factor in Florida (best practices in other states, methods, etc.).
Please be sure to include and cite your sources following best writing practices.
The book is attached!
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.