A 69-year-old female, presents to the ED with pallor, dyspnea, and distended neck veins. She denies chest pain but admits to chest “pressure.” Her husband states she has been short of breath for 3 days, with increasing difficulty sleeping, resulting in her spending the previous night in a recliner chair. He also notes that swelling of her feet is worse this morning and that he could not put her slippers on. Mrs. Gilford reports her height is 5’1” and weight 162 lb. In the ED, her current weight is 175 lb, an increase of 13 lb above her stated weight. Mr. Gilford indicates his wife has not been following any specific dietary plan and does not monitor her blood pressure at home. She has a history of hypertension and coronary artery disease. Medications include Benicar HCT 40/35 daily, Toprol XL 100 mg/d, Lasix 40 mg/d, and potassium supplement, which her husband states she needs refilled and has not taken for a week. Vital signs are B/P 198/102; pulse 120, thready and slightly irregular; respirations 34; pulse oximetry 79% on room air. Auscultation of the lungs reveals crackles throughout both lower lobes, and a moist-sounding cough is nonproductive. Mrs. Gilford is placed on oxygen at 4 L/m by nasal canula. Following a chest x-ray, which shows pulmonary congestion and a moderately enlarged heart, Mrs. Gilford is admitted to the telemetry floor. You receive these STAT laboratory results— BNP level is 1046, and potassium is 2.8. An ECG report is pending.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.