FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
(a) Identify different stakeholders that you want to get involved in your design process. For each stakeholder, explain how the stakeholder can inform the design of the Tourists Interactive System and contribute to the project’s success.
(b) Describe SIX (6) product requirements (one each from functional, data, environmental, user characteristics, usability, and user experience) for the Tourists Interactive System.
(c) Create TWO (2) different personas for the Tourists Interactive System. For each persona, describe a scenario involving the persona as a tourist.
(d) Design a user journey map for ONE (1) of the scenarios from Question 1(c). Your design must include (in detail) the user interaction with the Tourists Interactive System.
(a) Create a low-fidelity prototype of the Tourists Interactive System with sketches wireframes of the user interfaces of both the kiosk and smartphone app. Annotate the sketches/wireframes to describe the user-interface designs and how to interact with them. As both the kiosk and smartphone app are equally important, each should have equal coverage and level of detail in the prototype.
(b) Use THREE (3) design principles to explain how the features of your user-interface designs in the low-fidelity prototype were informed by them.
(c) Use THREE (3) limitations of human cognitive processes to explain how the features of your user-interface designs in the low-fidelity prototype were informed by them.
Create a higher-fidelity prototype of the Tourists Interactive System using Figma Include in the higher-fidelity prototype all the screens (from the
kiosk, smartphone app, or both) that are involved in a task from the user journey in Question 1(d). The task must illustrate at least FIVE (5) interaction steps with working transitions between screens in the higher-fidelity prototype. Provide a publicly accessible URL to your Figma prototype in your report.
(a) Apply the Cognitive Walkthrough method to evaluate your Figma prototype using the task from Question 3. Teach another person (e.g. family member, friend, colleague, classmate) the cognitive walkthrough method and jointly conduct the cognitive walkthrough.
(i) Describe in detail the procedure used to conduct the cognitive walkthrough and the evaluation outcomes.
(ii) Document both evaluators’ answers with explanations to the FOUR (4)
cognitive walkthrough questions at each interaction step of the task.
(b) You want to convince the City Authority that the Tourists Interactive System is well designed. Describe FOUR (4) different quantitative measures for a usability test and explain why each of the measures is important in the context of the Tourists Interactive System.
Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.