FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Article History + Q/A
College level grammar, spelling, punctuation, answering all question, use of logic and specific, relevant evidence.
550 words, support book: Ways of the World: A Brief Global History with Sources, by Robert W. Strayer, Second
Please read pp. 763-771 in the Strayer textbook and view all of the images there. Look closely. Images are critical pieces of historical evidence and “speak a thousand words.” Then answer these questions drawing on evidence from the chapter and the visual evidence:
The Catholic Christian tradition as it developed in Latin America, China, and India as well as Europe provided a very important place for representations of the Virgin Mary. Why might this feature of the Christian message have been so widely appealing? In what ways, however, does the image of the Holy Mother differ in Visual Sources 15.3, 15.4, and 15.5? In what ways , finally, were those images adapted to the distinctive cultures in which they were created?
- From a missionary’s viewpoint, develop arguments for and against religious syncretism using these visual sources as points of reference. (If you don’t know what ‘syncretism’ means, please look it up in a reputable dictionary. I recommend the American Heritage Dictionary. It is a storehouse of riches.)
Please read in Strayer pp. 812-819. These pages contain four document excerpts on “Claiming Rights” – a new discourse that arose in the West about rights and the individual. This discourse was recently on display in the recent Supreme Court decision permitting same-sex marriage. It is very relevant today. Learn about its sources.
Read these four documents carefully, bearing in mind what you have read earlier Chapter 16. Then answer the following questions being sure to provide dates, names, and events — that is, evidence — to back your answers:
3. Being specific and offering evidence from these four documents, in what different ways does the idea of “rights” find expression? Provide evidence from each of the four documents. Which documents speak more about individual rights and which focus on collective rights? What common understandings can you identify?
4. For Document 16.2, Simon Bolivar’s Jamaican Letter, what might you infer from Bolivar’s statements, or his silences (often even more telling than his words), about his willingness to apply human rights thinking to people of Native American, African, or mixed-race ancestry? Get down to details: back your inferences.
5. For document 16.3, Frederick Douglass’s “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July,” in what ways does Frederick argue that slavery has poisoned American Life
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.