Full Free Journal :
Crime Scene Investigations
The first bit of advice I would give writers on the show to help them depict the collection and analysis of crime scene evidence more realistically would be to pay attention to the small details, for therein usually lies the whole of the story. For instance, the arrangement of furniture, how it was likely moved, whether there are any dents in walls that were likely caused during the crime, where the weapon is lying (if it is found), and so onall of these small details help to create a narrative around what happened. The first point is that something did happenand the scene has to be kept intact until investigators arrive. That means, no police are to be depicted as snooping through a crime scene, touching evidence or examining things as though they were detectives. They first job is to secure the scene until the detectives can come to conduct the investigation properly.
Secondly, everything should be documented and it is important that this be shown in the show: crime scene investigations are meticulously; pictures are taken of every room from multiple angles to ensure that the pristine shape of the scene is captured in photographs. Then where items are found and their character has to be documented. Items that are removed as evidence have to be documented and the chain of custody observed.
Thirdly, it is never the case that detectives are waiting around for a lab analysis. Lab analysis is typically only used to help support a prosecution at trial. The detectives are going to be putting the case together in the meantime based on interviews with witnesses, what they know of the victim, and what the evidence at the scene of the crime tells them. The show should not make it seem like detectives are hanging out for that all-important lab analysis to get back to them.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.