FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Answer the following questions listed below to complete an analysis of the article. Do not provide simple “yes/no” responses. Explain your rationale for your response and when appropriate, cite the page from the article. You may insert small portions of the article in your response to help with your rationale. a. Provide the APA citation for the article you select. Be sure and do a google search to get the correct citation for the article as it is now in its published format. b. Did the paper describe an important clinical problem addressed via a clearly formulated question? c. How were the setting and the subjects selected? d. What methods did the researcher use for collecting data and are these described in enough detail? e. What methods did the researcher use to analyze the data? f. Has the relationship between researchers and participants been adequately considered? Note: In qualitative studies, the role of the researcher is quite different. The researcher is considered an instrument of data collection. This means that data are mediated through this human instrument, rather than through inventories, questionnaires, or machines (Simon, 2003). g. Are the results credible, and if so, are they clinically important? h. What conclusions were drawn, and are they justified by the results? i. Are the findings of the study transferable to other clinical settings? j. What did you learn from this study that might impact your nursing practice? 3. Cut and paste all questions into your response paper. Make them bold or italics to differentiate answers to that question. 4. Use all APA guidelines (including cover page, header, references, double-spaced, etc.).
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.