(1) Performance Assessment 2.5A: Assessing Oral Language Development
The Texas Prekindergarten Guidelines can be helpful in assessing a student’s competencies with oral language. The Language and Communication domain consists of five areas:
• Listening Comprehension Skills
• Speaking (Conversation) Skills
• Speech Production Skills
• Vocabulary Skills
• Sentences and Structure Skills
Task 1) Review the Texas Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines (Links to an external site.) descriptions for each area within the language and communication domain.
Task 2) Review Exhibit A: Chyna’s Oral Language Assessment Checklist and Exhibit B: Chyna’s Oral Language Assessment Data – Telling a Story Using a Picture
• Exhibit A: Chyna’s Oral Language Assessment Checklist
• Exhibit B: Chyna’s Oral Language Assessment Data – Telling a Story Using a Picture
Task 3) Based on both of Chyna’s assessment documents (Exhibit A and Exhibit B), use the Texas Prekindergarten Guidelines (p. 45-62) to identify three (3) areas of oral language development she is struggling most with. You should identify the general areas of weakness from the Language and Communication Domain as well as the specific outcomes found in the document. For example, if ‘listening’ is a general area of weakness, a specific outcome might be II.A.1- Child shows understanding by responding appropriately.)
Task 4) Be sure to cite at least two (2) specific pieces of evidence from Chyna’s assessment data; indicate which assessment document the evidence came from. Each area of struggle should be supported with evidence from both exhibits.
Use the Performance Assessment 2.5A: Assessing Oral Language Development template in Canvas® to record your response.
Performance Assessment 2.5 Template-2.docx
Task 5) The Texas Prekindergarten Guidelines also provides information to assist teachers with planning instructional strategies to address students’ needs. Use the Texas Prekindergarten Guidelines to identify two (2) instructional strategies for each identified area of need (6 strategies in all) that will promote Chyna’s growth in oral language development.
(2) 5.1A: Analyzing Spelling Errors
• Ms. Davidson gave a spelling test to her first-grade class. Afterward, she identified the words that were most confusing for her students. Read the directions below to help Ms. Davidson complete an analysis of the spelling errors.
• Task 1) Download the Assignment 5.1 A: Analyzing Spelling Errors Template
• Task 2) Compare each assigned spelling word to the student response.
• Task 3) In Column 3, identify the phoneme confusion; which incorrect phoneme did the student choose?
• Task 4) In Column 4, identify the type of error the student made (place of articulation, manner of articulation, or both).
• Task 5) In Column 5, explain why that error probably occurred. ***The first word in the spelling assessment has been completed for you as an example.
• Dasia is a Kindergarten student at Orchard Elementary. Her teacher, Ms. Lennon, is reviewing Dasia’s Nonsense Word Fluency assessment help and a current writing sample from Dasia’s journal to track Dasia’s progress with the alphabetic principle. Review and analyze Dasia’s assessment results and writing sample to determine her strengths and weaknesses with the alphabetic principle.
(3) Performance Assessment 5.5A: Analysis of a Phonological Screening Assessment
Juan is a first grader at Mesa Ridge Elementary. His teacher, Mr Walker, just completed a phonological screening assessment with the class. Review and analyze Juan’s assessment results to determine his strengths and weaknesses with phonological and phonemic awareness skills. In the answer box provided in Canvas, write a response of approximately 200–300 words. ***Be sure to use the course content when responding to the following:
• Task 1) Identify the stage of phonological awareness Juan is currently in.
• Task 2) Identify one significant need that Juan demonstrates related to phonological or phonemic awareness. Cite specific evidence from the phonological screening assessment to support your analysis.
• Task 3) Select and describe one appropriate, effective instructional strategy or activity that would address the need you identified related to phonological or phonemic awareness.
• Task 4) Explain why the instructional strategy or activity you described would be effective in addressing the needs you identified and in helping Juan achieve grade-level reading standards.
(4) Performance Assessment 6.3A: Analysis of Data on Alphabetic Principle
• Dasia’s Assessment Data 1.docx
• In the answer box provided, write a response of approximately 300-500 words. ***Be sure to use the course content when responding to the following:
• Task 1) Define and explain the differences between the following terms: phonological and phonemic awareness, alphabet knowledge, the alphabetic principle, and decoding. How does mastering the alphabetic principle support reading fluency?
• Task 2) List and explain the skills that must be in place before Dasia is able to decode words.
• Task 3) Review Dasia’s Nonsense Word Fluency assessment and writing sample.
• Task 4) Identify one significant need that Dasia demonstrates related to the alphabetic principle. Cite specific evidence from the assessment to support your analysis.
• Task 5) Select and describe one appropriate, effective instructional strategy or activity that would address the need you identified related to the alphabetic principle.
• Task 6) Explain why the instructional strategy or activity you described would be effective in addressing the needs you identified and in helping Dasia achieve grade-level reading standards.
Shelly Cashman Excel 2016 | Module 4: SAM Project 1a
FINANCIAL FUNCTIONS, DATA TABLES, AND AMORTIZATION SCHEDULES
• Open the file SC_EX16_4a_FirstLastName_1.xlsx, available for download from the SAM website.
• Save the file as SC_EX16_4a_FirstLastName_2.xlsx by changing the “1” to a “2”.
o If you do not see the .xlsx file extension in the Save As dialog box, do not type it. The program will add the file extension for you automatically.
• With the file SC_EX16_4a_FirstLastName_2.xlsx still open, ensure that your first and last name is displayed in cell B6 of the Documentation sheet.
o If cell B6 does not display your name, delete the file and download a new copy from the SAM website.
1. Justin and Kaleen Millowski have always dreamed of purchasing and running a campground. Kaleen wants to be ready when a campground becomes available, so she decides to start calculating how a mortgage will impact her family’s budget on a monthly basis and over the life of the loan. She also wants to consider how different mortgage interest rates will impact the total cost of the campground.
Switch to the Campground Mortgage worksheet.
In cell D5, create a formula using the PMT function to determine the monthly payments for the anticipated Campground mortgage, using the defined names Rate, Term_Years, and Loan_Amount as the rate, nper, and pv arguments in the formula.
a. Put a negative sign before the PMT function to make the formula return a positive value.
b. In the function, Rate should be divided by 12 to calculate the monthly interest rate, and Term_Years should be multiplied by 12 to calculate the total number of monthly payments.
2. Kaleen calculated the anticipated total cost of the campground using the mortgage interest rate she expects to qualify for. She now wants to determine how different interest rates could impact the total cost of the campground.
Select the range A12:A26 and fill it with a percent series based on the values in range A12:A13. These values are the interest rates that Kaleen will analyze in the Varying Interest Rate Schedule.
3. Create a single variable data table to determine the impact that the variable interest rates (in the range A12:A22) will have on the total cost of the campground.
a. In cell B11, create a formula without using a function that references cell D5 (the monthly payments).
b. In cell C11, create a formula without using a function that references cell D6 (the total interest paid on the loan).
c. In cell D11, create a formula without using a function that references cell D7 (the total cost of the mortgage).
d. Select the range A11:D26 and create a single-variable data table, using an absolute reference to cell D3 (the mortgage interest rate) as the Column input cell.
4. To help Kaleen identify how each rate in her Variable Interest Rate Schedule compares to the interest rate she anticipates on her mortgage, she decides to highlight the matching interest rate in the schedule with a conditional formatting rule.
Apply a Highlight Cells conditional formatting rule to the range A12:A26 that formats any cell in the range that is equal to the value in cell D3 (using an absolute reference to cell D3) with Green Fill with Dark Green Text.
5. Kaleen now wishes to finalize the Amortization schedule.
In cell J4, create a formula without using a function that subtracts the value in cell I4 from the value in cell H4 to determine how much of the mortgage principal is being paid off each year.
Copy the formula in cell J4 to the range J5:J18.
6. In cell K4, create a formula using the IF function to calculate the interest paid on the mortgage (or the difference between the total payments made each year and the total amount of mortgage principal paid each year).
a. The formula should first check if the value in cell H4 (the balance remaining on the loan each year) is greater than 0.
b. If the value in cell H4 is greater than 0, the formula should return the value in J4 subtracted from the value in cell D5 multiplied by 12. Use a relative cell reference to cell J4 and an absolute cell reference to cell D5. (Hint: Use 12*$D$5-J4 as the is_true argument value in the formula.)
c. If the value in cell H4 is not greater than 0, the formula should return a value of 0.
Copy the formula from cell K4 into the range K5:K18.
7. Apply the Accounting number format with two decimal places and $ as the symbol to the range K4:K18.
8. In cell K20, create a formula without using a function that references the defined name Down_Payment.
9. Kaleen decides to add custom cell borders to the amortization schedule to make it easier to read.
Apply custom cell borders with a Green, Accent 6, Darker 50% (10th column, 6th row in the Theme Colors palette) line color as described below:
a. Add an Outline border with a Medium border style (2nd column, 5th row) to the range G3:K21.
b. Add a Vertical Line border with a Light border style (1st column, 7th row) to the range G3:K21.
c. Add a Top border with a Light border style (1st column, 7th row) to the range G4:K4.
d. Add a Bottom border with a Light border style (1st column, 7th row) to the range G18:K18.
10. To make the various elements of the Campground Mortgage worksheet easier to select and print, Kaleen wants to add custom names to ranges in the worksheet.
a. Apply the custom name Mortgage_Payment to the range A2:D7.
b. Apply the custom name Interest_Rate_Schedule to the range A9:D26.
c. Apply the custom name Amortization_Schedule to the range G2:K21.
11. Assign names to the cells in the range D5:D7 by selecting the range C5:D7 and creating names from the selection using the values in the Left column as the defined names http://anyessayhelp.com/ .
12. Kaleen wishes to protect the worksheet, so that she doesn’t make any accidental changes to the values. However, since her assumptions about the price of the campground, the down payment, and the mortgage interest rate may be incorrect, she wants to be able to update these values in the protected worksheet.
a. Select and unlock the range B5:B6.
b. Select and unlock cell D3.
c. Protect the Campground Mortgage worksheet without a password.
13. Kaleen had previously hidden a worksheet containing data on other recently purchased campgrounds in New Hampshire. Now she wants to compare the data in that worksheet with the data she just calculated.
Unhide the Campground Research worksheet.
14. Switch to the Campground Research worksheet.
In cell B8, create a formula without using a function that determines the total interest associated with the mortgage. First multiply the value in cell B6 (the number of terms) by the value in cell B7 (the number of monthly payments) and by 12 (to convert the yearly terms to monthly terms), and then subtract the value in cell B4 (the total loan amount Case Study Writing Service ).
Copy the formula in cell B8 into the range C8:E8.
15. Kaleen would like to be able to see the remaining balance of the campground mortgage at the end of the current year.
For Essay Writing, in cell B11, create a formula using the PV function to determine the outstanding balance of the campground mortgage at the end of the current year using the parameters below:
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.