FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
In the textbook, Straus defines human rights as a “set of rights afforded to individuals on the basis of being human, i.e., irrespective of national citizenship, gender, ethnicity, or other traits” (1). We see, however, that despite the international system of defining and guaranteeing human rights known as the human rights regime, not every individual or government has the same concept of human rights. For this assignment, you will explore national and international policy responses to a human rights issue.
Based on Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, the UN human rights-related organizations (UNHCR, United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights), or another source that you verify with your instructor, choose a human rights policy issue.
Address the following in a paper of at least three pages:
- Define the issue as a human rights issue according to concepts of human rights. Describe its causes, implications, and locations. Use the following questions to help you frame your explanation:
- In what ways has a policy caused human rights violations or been enacted because of human rights violations?
- Can you recognize conflicts around human rights policy that stem from divergent understandings of human rights, within a country, between countries, or between a country and an intergovernmental or a non-governmental organization?
- Consider the history, religion, and culture of the country where the issue is taking place in your examination of the human rights policy issue.
- Identify the stakeholders and explain how this issue has an impact on them. Provide references to support the information.
- Describe recent and current efforts aimed at solving the human rights issue, including efforts by NGOs, national governments, and IGOs. Provide supporting references.
- Based on your analysis of the human rights issue and the policies you have described, provide your opinion on which policy would be appropriate. This can be one of the policies already in place or your suggestion. Support your opinion with references to appropriate resources.
- Use four (two government and two peer-reviewed, scholarly) sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides. For this assignment, government resources may include resources from an IGO.
Open the rubric to review the grading criteria for this assignment.
The page count does not include title and reference pages, which are required.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Review the role of human rights policy in national and international affairs.
1. Scott Straus. 2022. International Studies: Global Forces, Interactions, and Tensions. p. 249. PAD540 Blackboard Course. https://www.strayerbookstore.com
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.