FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
In this assessment, you will analyze communicable diseases within the community, state, and nation. You will evaluate the epidemiology and the nurses role in using evidence-based data to develop methods to mitigate disease in the community. You will also develop the teaching materials for and deliver the educational program you developed in Part II of the CSLO 1 assessment.
Part 1: Nursing Student Presentation on Infection Control
Understanding diseases present within the community allows public health nurses to prioritize health promotion and disease prevention strategies.
Explore the .
Review the .
Review the .
Assume you have been asked by the nursing supervisor at the community health clinic at which you work to research infectious disease trends as they relate to public health program planning and promotion. She wants you to prepare a presentation that will be presented to nursing students at the local branch of the statewide university system. The presentation will focus on infection control.
Develop an 18- to 20-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, with speaker notes, that analyzes infectious diseases by:
- Defining epidemiology, outbreak, incidence, and prevalence
- Evaluating the role of nursing within epidemiology
- Evaluating current infectious diseases locally, statewide, and nationally
- Associating 3 of the most current infectious diseases with Healthy People 2030 objectives
- Analyzing evidence-based practices aimed at reducing infectious diseases
- Explaining health promotion techniques that can be used to manage infectious and communicable diseases in populations
Note: The slides themselves should only contain essential information and as little text as possible. Do not design a slide presentation made up of long bullet points. Your speaker notes convey the details you would give if you were presenting. See the section of the PowerPoint 2013 Training video for more help.
Cite a minimum of 3 scholarly sources.
Include an APA-formatted reference page for in-text citations and references.
Part II: Teaching Project
In this assignment, you will develop a teaching project identified in the CSLO 1 Part II Assessment. Follow the steps delineated below.
Develop your teaching project identified in the CSLO 1 Part II Assessment into a community education curriculum.
- Determine which variables should be included in your curriculum to address the identified public health conditions.
- Determine which resources and materials you will need for teaching the curriculum.
- Determine which communication method and health promotion technique should be used to deliver your curriculum.
Develop and prepare the curriculum, and identify all elements you would use.
- Develop all materials needed to properly educate the identified agency population regarding the identified public health or communicable disease issue.
- Develop a method for assessment of the success of the educational curriculum with the identified population.
Write a 500-word summary of the educational curriculum.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.