FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
1. Conduct an internet or library search to locate the information security policy for 2 colleges or universities.
2. Identify the first policy you selected and document whether it contains the following elements:
Policy statement, Rationale, who is affected by the policy, Definitions, Roles and responsibilities, Compliance, Related documents, Policy contact
3. Identify the second policy you selected and document whether it contains the following elements: Policy statement, Rationale, Who is affected by the policy, Definitions, Roles and responsibilities, Compliance, Related documents, Policy contact
4. Which policy was more complete or informative? Why?
5. As an end-user, which policy was easier to understand? Why?
6.For the first policy, what are your responsibilities for following the policy?
7.For the second policy, what are your responsibilities for following the policy?
8. You have been hired as an information security analyst at a small company called Astounding Appliances. Your manager asks you to help her create an information security training and awareness policy. The primary goal of the policy is to keep employees from responding to phishing attempts and other internet scams. Any policy that is created will have to be reviewed by legal counsel and other company stakeholders, so it is not important to get the language exactly right for the first draft. What is important, however, is to outline all of the main parts of the policy. Your manager wants you to prepare the first draft of the outline using the common policy elements headings.Create an outline of an information security training and awareness policy.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.