FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
The basic project is: Conduct an Informational Interview and submit a brief write-up on it, meeting all of the specifications in this HW description.
Note that an informational interview is not the same thing as a mock interview or practice interview. A mock interview or practice interview involves somebody (not you) playing the role of an interviewer, and they interview you as if you are applying for a job with their company.
In an informational interview, you interview a working person about THEIR career (Marketing). Your job is to gather insights from them about their career, about their industry, about the topic of “career” in general, etc. An informational interview is NOT a simulation of a job interview.
For an informational interview, the ideal interviewee would be somebody who is pursuing a career similar to what you want to pursue, but is 3 to 10 years ahead of you on their career (Marketing) path. It’s okay if the person you interview does not meet those criteria; I just want you to know what would be ideal.
Your write-up should be a bullet-pointed or numbered list, not a paper with paragraphs.
Include the following information in your write-up:
● Name of the Interviewee
● Their educational background. If they attended college, name of college, degree/s, etc., including any grad degrees if applicable. Example: “B.S. in Accounting from DePaul University.”
● Their Job Title and Employer
● Any other info you’d like to include about their past career
● Day of the Week, Date, Time, and exact Location (or Internet platform, such as Zoom) of Appointment
● Three to seven content items: These could include topics discussed, decisions agreed upon, insights gained, action items arising from the meeting, your thank-you note (required), etc.
After your interview, send the person a thank-you e-mail or text, and include the exact language of the thank-you note that you sent to the person after the Informational Interview, as one of the 3 to 7 content items.
Note that you do not need to provide me with a list of questions you asked, and the person’s responses. I just want to see a few insights and/or interesting things you gained from the conversation.
Here are three articles that may be helpful as you prep for this Informational Interview assignment. (If a particular link doesn’t work, just search on Google for the article.)
Five Minutes to a Better Job Search in 2014, by Steve Dalton
How to Prepare for an Informational Interview, at Indeed.com
Informational Interview Questions at Indeed.com
Tip: Do not record the informational interview! Instead, take good notes during it. If you absolutely want/need to record it, ask the person’s permission, and understand that many people will probably say no to such a request.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.