FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Sep 06, 2021 – Oct 31, 2021
Beth Subero : Instructor
INTL440 Cyber Warfare 3 Semester Hours
This course provides an overview of cyber warfare and the potential impact of its use by military, terrorist, and criminal organizations. By studying the operation of computer networks, the student will gain an appreciation of how they have both benefited society and made portions of its infrastructure more vulnerable. An overview of cyber weaponry will be presented, and various offensive and defensive strategies will be examined via case studies
Course Materials: What will I need on day one?
Cyber Warfare – Truth, Tactics, and Strategies: Strategic concepts and truths to help you and your organization survive on the battleground of cyber warfare – e-book available in the APUS Online Library
This assignment will be submitted to Turnitin®.
InstructionsInstructions: This assignment designed to assess your knowledge and assimilation of the course objectives. The assignment rubric is included for your review. Grading will be based on the rubric. Make sure you follow AMU’s writing policies and the Chicago writing style guide (cover page, page numbering, double space, headings/subheadings, etc). Your essay should be 4-6 pages in length, not counting the cover page and bibliography.
Essay Question: We are a highly technical society. Our everyday lives revolve around the Internet: we benefit from the Internet, but we can also be victims of cyber criminals. To understand how criminals use the Internet to their advantage, one must understand how we communicate on the Internet. In this paper, you are required to describe in detail how we communicate on the Internet, based upon your readings. Discuss the major networking building blocks and their functions. Secondly, discuss software applications’ vulnerabilities, such as those found in web browsers.
This assignment consists of two questions (below) to test your knowledge and assimilation of the course objectives. You are to pick ONE and answer it in 6-8 page essay. Grading will be based on the rubric. Make sure you follow AMU’s writing policies and the Chicago writing style guide (cover page, page numbering, double space, headings/subheadings, etc). YOU MUST CITE YOUR SOURCES AND INCLUDE A BIBLIOGRAPHY. You must also have a strong introduction, thesis statement and conclusion.
Essay Question #1: Select one of the studies presented in weeks 6 or 7 of this class or another case of your choosing with instructor approval. You might have to look ahead. Write an analysis paper providing more details of the attack, to include the following:
a. Victim, attacker, and probable motivation for the attack.
b. Nature and sophistication of the attack.
c. What was the desired outcome of the attack?
d. How successful was it?
e. How effective were the attackers in covering their tracks?
f. How did the victim respond?
Essay Question #2: Discuss the future of cyber warfare. Include the following as part of your discussion:
a. How future wars will be fought.
b. How ethical is cyber warfare?
c. How the United States is preparing defensively to counter cyber-attacks?
d. What is next?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.