You will create a screencast (screen recording) of an eight- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation that will include the points listed below. You are to create your presentation as though you were presenting the elements to a group for review. Note: You will use a screen casting video creation tool of your choice which will record your voice and the presentation on your computer screen.
In your Final Presentation, you should:
- Present the needs that were highlighted within you’re the attached case study as it applies to your “ABC Health Care” organization.
- Propose a risk analysis strategy on how organizational needs were met in accordance with applicable laws and standards.
- Assess the essential components of health care decision making models, emphasizing the system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Determine the impact technology has on cultural factors in health care provisions and decision-making.
- Evaluate the roles and responsibilities of key players in strategic planning and continuous quality improvement.
- Assess enterprise-wide data’s role in health information governance.
- Compare and contrast the roles of technology and enterprise-wide information as it relates to data governance.
- Summarize best practices and policies as they relate to data governance, information exchange, and technical and structural interoperability.
- Explain the economic impact of your proposed system acquisition.
- Formulate and provide answers to three questions that you feel would be appropriate for the board to ask.
Part 1: Creating the PowerPoint:
Your PowerPoint presentation should be eight to 12 slides in length. Add speaker’s notes (Links to an external site.) to the bottom of each slide for ease of narration (as your video script) and to provide accessible content to students with accessibility needs.
Presenting engaging multimedia content also improves learner retention of information. You may wish to include visual enhancements in your presentation. These may include appropriate images, a consistent font, appropriate animations, and transitions from content piece-to-content piece and slide-to-slide.
When creating a screencast of your presentation,
· Add speakers notes to the bottom of each slide for general talking points.
· All sources used within the presentation must be cited properly within the slides and included on the required reference slide, which will be the last slide of the presentation.
· Due to the time limit of your presentation, you are not required to speak or read through the reference slide. However, all sources used within the PowerPoint must be cited properly with in-text citations where necessary and a separate final reference slide.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM - CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master's degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.