FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Last week, you were asked to jot down a list of what you will do in conjunction with family, friends, colleagues, and medical professionals to avoid having this story become YOUR family’s reality and discuss the items with your family, get the necessary questions answered for your parents, yourself, your spouse, your children, and any other relatives willing to participate.
For this assignment, you will create a preparedness plan (pre-mortem) for yourself and your family. This will take some time, so you should start now and work on it regularly for the next few weeks. This item serves as a midterm. You may use any format for sharing your plan (detailed paragraph, bulleted lists, hand-written image, etc). Keep in mind that this assignment is worth 100 points and it is meant to be a detailed project. Please refrain from leaving it until the last minute.
To get started, ask yourself: “What didn’t the Smith family know at the beginning of the story, but learn by the end?” What the Smith family knew by the end after doing all their research to get all the doctor’s questions answered is what you need to assemble with regard to your own family now to answer this question. You will share the details of your personal plan (leaving out any private health information like names, existing numbers (blood pressure, BMI, etc) here. If for any reason you do not feel comfortable revealing this information about your own family, it is completely acceptable to create an imaginary family and produce this assignment for them. You needn’t share whether your pre-mortem is for your personal family or for an imaginary family, as Prof E doesn’t need to know. Prof E simply wants you to go through the process of gathering important health information in case of emergency.
Topics to address/items to submit:
A family tree similar to that you viewed for the Smith family in this module, identifying risk factors for disease (hand-drawing, then snapping a pic might be easiest, but is not required)
Intermediate risk factors you’ve identified in yourself and your family (add these to the family tree)
Lifestyle risk factors you’ve identified in yourself and your family (add these to the family tree)
Tendencies you and your family members may have toward confirmation bias, poor information competency, or poor education or communication about health in the household
Barriers you and your family members have that would prevent them from seeking care, prevent them from taking action in their own best interest, or reduce their self-efficacy (like habits they have tried to change, but have not been able to maintain)
Tendencies you and your family members may have toward taking responsibility for their health and health behaviors, and their level of self-efficacy in terms of maintaining healthy lifestyle choices
Medication lists for yourself and each member of your family (no details necessary, of course…ideally, produce the complete list including dosages, keep a copy for yourself, and black out personal information on the copy you submit here)
Lists of questions you will carry to the doctor (this can be general or specifically related to the conditions of family members)
(Optional): Include any conversations-starters you use this week in order to complete this mini-project, to practice getting your family talking about health
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.