FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
- An internship report (REQUIRED â€“ should be AT LEAST 5 pages/typed. More information, below).
- Paper can be single-spaced or double-spaced; there are no formatting requirements.
- An evaluation of the internship experience from the studentâ€™s perspective. (REQUIRED)
- An evaluation of the student and the internship experience from the employer perspective. (REQUIRED)
- Please submit all paperwork TOGETHER by December 2nd. Do not submit any paperwork to Dept. Chair.
At the conclusion of the internship experience, the student is required to write a report with several sections as described, below:
- Section I: Introduction of the company with a, brief, history of the companyâ€™s origins, itâ€™s mission, the consumers it serves, structural organization, divisions, departments, location(s), size, number of employees and the types of technology it uses to reach consumers.
- Section II: The studentâ€™s experience at the company, which details his/her role, assigned department and, specific, assignments. Summarize what skills were acquired and what previous coursework or skills were needed to be successful at the internship. Describe any problems encountered during the internship and what trouble-shooting skills were used to account for these issues. Include any examples of how UMKC curriculum helped in trouble-shooting these problems and include any room for improvement that is needed in the UMKC curriculum.
- Section III: What life-skills were gained from this experience and how did this experience help prepare the student for industry? Moreover, which of these skills could not have been taught via a classroom setting? How did the hands-on skills gained through this experience provide, invaluable, growth, going forward?
- Section IV: How did the company measure up to the students, initial, expectations? What does the average consumer think of this company and did the studentâ€™s impression of the company change for the better or worse, after the experience? Did this experience positively or negatively affect the studentâ€™s opinion of the workforce and industry and how does that influence the studentâ€™s industry approach going forward?
questions that are required and I answered them here you can use them to write the paper and add some other stuff
- Describe something you learned, during your internship, that allowed you to deepen your academic knowledge or understanding of an IT-related topic.
- What new IT-related skills did you acquire during your internship experience and how did the company help you expand upon those skills, i.e., trainings, workshops, mentoring, etc.?
- How did this internship experience help you prepare for future roles in industry?
- Did this internship live up to your expectations? Why or why not?
- What skills or life-experiences did you acquire from, this, experience that you could not have learned from any IT-related class?
1.Describe something you learned, during your internship, that allowed you to deepen your academic knowledge or understanding of an IT-related topic.
During my internship I learned that IT has a lot of different aspects and one that really allowed me to deepen my academic knowledge of IT was when they had me help with data transfer between different servers. It helped show me how data is stored, moves, and how to complete a data transfer quickly and securely.
2.What new IT-related skills did you acquire during your internship experience and how did the company help you expand upon those skills, i.e., trainings, workshops, mentoring, etc.?
I had a mentor that helped answered many of my questions and one thing that he taught me was how to build or expand a companyâ€™s internal network. I had the basic tools to build a network, but my mentor saw that I enjoyed that part of networking and he helped me expand my knowledge on it and enhance my skills.
2a. Did your previous or current academic coursework prepare you in acquiring these new skills and, if not, what coursework or skills do you feel were missing from the, current, curriculum?
I think that my classes did prepare me for my internship and it helped me get the basic knowledge needed to build and refine new and existing skills.
IT STUDENT_________________________________ UMKC â€“ ID ________________________
2b. Which, current, elective topics or required courses would be helpful for this, particular, role in this, specific, company?
I think that CS 420 â€“ Introduction to Networking was an essential course thathelped me a lot understand things at my job.
3. How did this internship experience help you prepare for future roles in industry?
It helped me obtain new skills and it also showed me how a company operates and how to better work on a team.
4.Did this internship live up to your expectations? Why or why not?
Yes, Actually the work field is different than what I accepted I have learned a lot of new stuff and implemented it in the real life and that was awesome!
4a. Would you recommend this company to future IT students? Why or why not?
Yes I would, because it is one of the largest companies in the world and they have employed people from all over. In addition, you will gain a lot of experience by dealing with employees from all over the world with different back ground.
IT STUDENT_________________________________ UMKC â€“ ID ________________________
4b. Would you recommend your supervisor to future IT students? Why or why not?
Yes, I would recommend my supervisor to future IT students because he acted more as a mentor than a supervisor. He showed me many things
5.What skills or life-experiences did you acquire from, this, experience that you could not have learned from any IT-related class?
Some skills and life experiences that I learned from my job were how to work on a team, how to better communicate with my coworkers, and how to manage my time. It is hard to teach someone how to work on a team because you canâ€™t just tell people how to work on a team and then test them over it. To be able to work well on a team you have to have experience of working on a team. I think that school is essential for the basic skills that you need in order to be able to get an entry level job, but it is the experience on the job that will really make you valuable to a company. Companies want people who can work well on teams, communicate, and manage their time and my job taught me how to be a more valuable employee, which is something that canâ€™t be taught in an IT class.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.