FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
1. A single solar cell of area 1 cm2 has a photocurrent of 15 mA and a diode saturation current of 3.66 x 10-11 A at 300 K. Calculate the open circuit voltage and the short circuit current of the solar cell.
2. Consider a silicon p-i-n photodiode with an intrinsic region of width 10 μm. Light from a GaAs laser at energy ħω = 1.43 eV impinges on the diode. The optical power is 1 W/cm2 . Calculate the photocurrent density in the detector.
3. At a wavelength of λ = 0.70 μm, the index of refraction for GaAs is n2 = 3.8 and that for GaP is n2 = 3.2. Consider a GaAs 1-x Px material with a mole fraction x = 0.40. Assuming the index of refraction is a linear function of the mole fraction, determine the reflection coefficient, R at the GaAs0.6P0.4 – air interface.
4. Consider a GaAs Fabry-Perot laser cavity. The absorption loss in the cavity is given by an absorption coefficient of 20 cm-1. Calculate the cavity length at which the absorption loss and the mirror loss becomes equal.
5. Consider the following materials, GaAs, AlAs, GaP, AlAs and InAs, Which material and combination of materials and alloys may be used for make photodetectors optimized in the following two wavelengths; 0,5 to 0.8 μm, and 1.4 μm?
6. What material should be used for efficient detector or solar cell at 8 μm?
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.