FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
0 moodle.pia.edu.au Lti.
All questions must be attempted. All questions are of equal value.
Q1 — After watching the documentary “Mongrel Bunch of Bastards” comment on the role of the Australian Taxation Office power to investigate taxation evasion. Your answer should refer to examples from the documentary as well as the appropriate cases and legalisation.
Q2 — Angelo is a fitness instructor who is self-employed. In the current year of income, he has the following expenses:
- Purchase of running shoes 2. Gym membership to assist him to operate his business 3. Subscription to a number of fitness magazines 4. Bank fees on his home loan
Discuss the taxation liability of the above transactions. Please ensure that you cite the relevant cases and legislation to support your answer.
Q3 — John has the following receipts and outgoings in the current income year.
- Salary of $200,000 2. Rent from an investment $20,000 3. A bottle of wine received at Christmas worth $200
Discuss the tax implications for John and write a short letter of advice to explain his liability.
Q4 Discuss the difference between income and capital. Why is the difference important? Please cite relevant legislation and cases to support your answer.
LAW300 Taxation Law Final Examination Summer Semester 2020 Page 2 of 2
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
Why Choose Us?
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.