FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
View attached explanation and answer. Let me know if you have any questions.Hola this is my answer please let me know if you wish to change anything!!😇General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY••Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or otherresources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. Nopictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).Learning Outcomes:1. Describe the basic steps of the organizational development process.2. Evaluate the strategic role of change in the organization and its impact onorganizational performance.3. Analyze the human, structural and strategic dimensions of the organizationaldevelopment.Assignment Question(s):You are a management consultant at Miri & Co Partners; you receive an email from oneof your long-term clients stating as follows:“Following an overhaul of the company and a shift from the conventional model totelecommuting, several challenges have emerged. First, the majority of thedepartments are not meeting their monthly targets. This follows an introduction ofa policy that the most productive employees will receive a monthly bonus.Secondly, numerous conflicts are emerging from the finance departments. We needan urgent solution to increase the productivity of this department.” Answer thefollowing questions:1. How can the company improve the group awareness in the company?2. State the process of using a microcosm group to address organization-wide issues.3. What are the disadvantages of restructuring based on functional structure?4. Should the reward system be individual-based, or group based?5. What is the role of executive leadership in transformational change?6. Finally, provide a workable solution to the client in not more than 200 words.Note:•••Use the concepts developed in this course in your answers.You must include at least 5 references.Format your references using APA style.Answers1. AnswerAs a company, looking for ways to improve employees’ awareness is vital. And provide the bestpossible experience for them. It’s always forgotten that the people who build and supportthese products or services are individuals with different backgrounds and needs. They arepassionate about making the best possible experience for their customers.An employee who can make change happen can do so, but they may not be able to do so inthe traditional sense. Instead of relying on data, they can use intuition to make informeddecisions. This individual could be an executive, a mid-level manager, or an entry-levelemployee. It doesn’t matter if they are in a hierarchy or have a title. This is referred to asorganizational awareness, and it involves sensing the various elements of an organization’sclimate and social flow.The company must work on the following points to improveorganizational awareness:Offer Clear UnderstandingThrough the use of data, they can make more informed decisions. The company can identifythe factors that influence their decisions and the people who need to be involved in theirchoices. They can also develop a strategy to get things done by knowing the landscape oftheir organization. Having a clear understanding of the various elements of theirenvironment can help them identify the…
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.