FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
Homework: Workplace Wellness Programs Part A: The HR department in Company ABC realized that during the last 2 years, their employees seemed to be less and less engaged at work. A good proportion of employees seemed to be goofing around; they are not enthusiastic about the work, and the chances of employees missing deadlines of projects were increasing. Furthermore, some of the star employees left their organization and are now working for their competitor in the same region. To solve this issue, Company ABC launched a new employee engagement program last year. Activities in this program include implementing an employee recognition system, promoting inter- and intra-team collaborations, renovating the office space, creating a new onboarding system, providing training to leaders so that they know how to better work with their teams, starting a learning club, planning weekend dinners and trips, etc. In total, Company ABC spent is $415,000 on the employee engagement program during the first year. The company also recently completed the evaluation on a few metrics that they were interested in this month. This information is presented as follows: Type of Benefit Reduced absenteeism Increased productivity Reduced employee turnover Benefit Amount $139,650 $122,300 $218,000 Question: What is the return on invest (ROI) of this new employee engagement program? Hint: Review the PPT slides for the logic of calculating the ROI. Part B: Read the article, “What’s the Hard Return On Employee Wellness Programs?” by Leonard Berry, Ann Mirabito, and William Baun. Then, please answer the following questions: 1. According to Berry and colleagues (2010), what are the six essential pillars of a successful wellness program? Briefly describe each pillar in your own words (2-3 sentences for each). Answer: 2. Which of the six pillars identified in the article do you believe is most critical for implementing a successful workplace wellness program? Why? Answer: 3a. Describe the different kinds of metrics you would need to collect to assess the effectiveness of a wellness program, from BOTH the employees’ and employer’s perspectives. Why do you choose these metrics? Hint: You can choose from the metrics mentioned in the article and this module’s PPT slides, but you could definitely use additional metrics that are NOT listed as you see fit. Be specific when you discuss the reasons that you choose these metrics. Answer: 3b. Which of these metrics do you think would be easier to collect and which would be more challenging? What steps would you take to ensure that you are collecting good and reliable data (e.g., methods and timing of data collection, etc.)? Answer:
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.