FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
CASE STUDY PROJECT MODEL: FORMS AND MATRICES ASSIGNMENT
Project Managers can take advantage of multiple planning tools to help ensure a project will be
completed on time, within budget, and according to the agreed-upon scope. In Part 1 of this case
study, you will leverage your planning skills, expert judgment, and project planning tools to
create an overview of the project, a project proposal, a RACI chart, a risk assessment, and a
communication plan. This foundation will not only help you prepare for Part 2 of the case study,
it will also help develop your planning skills and provide practical application of the concepts we
Part 1 of the project will contain five principal elements as well as a title page and reference
page, listed below. The following items will be submitted in 1 Word document.
1. Create a tile page in APA format. Be sure to note the project as part of your title
(e.g. “Project Proposal: World Help Auction and Talent Show Fundraiser”).
2. Provide an overview of your project. Begin be describing your project, why it was
chosen and what you hope it will accomplish. Then discuss the importance of
identifying stakeholders, analyzing risk, and thinking through communication
needs in light of your project. Use research to highlight best practices, trends, or
other pertinent information in light of these areas (stakeholder analysis, risk
analysis, and communication). This must include at least two resources
(academic, peer-reviewed journals or respected trade publications), be in APA
format, and be 1-2 pages long (include a Reference page at the end).
3. Create a Project Proposal Form for your project in Microsoft Word. Use page 48
of the text as a guide. Use the “insert break” function to create a new page to add
this form to your developing project.
4. Create a Responsibility Matrix for your project in Microsoft Word or Excel. Use
page 122 or page 123 of the text as a guide (select the one that best fits your
project). Use the “insert break” function to create a new page to add this matrix to
your developing project.
5. Create a Risk Response Matrix for your project in Microsoft Word or Excel. Use
page 227 of the text as a guide. Use the “insert break” function to create a new
page to add this matrix to your developing project.
6. Create a Stakeholder Communication Plan for your project in Microsoft Word.
Use page 126 of the text as a guide. Use the “insert break” function to create a
new page to add this plan to your developing project.
7. Create a Reference page for materials cited in the Project Proposal Overview.
8. Save the file in this format: LastName_Title_of_Project
Note: Your assignment will be checked for
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.