FIND A SOLUTION AT Academic Writers Bay
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences Assignment 3 Introduction to Operations Management (MGT311) Deadline for students: (30th April) The 13TH Week Course Name: INTRODUCTION TO OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT Student’s Name: Course Code: MGT311 Student’s ID Number: Semester: 2nd CRN: Academic Year: 1442/1443 H, First Semester For Instructor’s Use only Instructor’s Name: Students’ Grade: Dr. Level of Marks: Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY ❖ This assignment is an individual assignment. ❖ The Assignment must be submitted only in WORD format via allocated folder. ❖ Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted. ❖ Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented. This also includes filling your information on the cover page. ❖ Students must mention question number clearly in their answer. ❖ Late submitted assignments will NOT be entertained. ❖ Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. ❖ All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism). ❖ Place of Submission is Blackboard. ❖ Weight 10 Marks Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted. Learning Outcomes 1. Describe the concept of operations functions, supply chain strategy, process selection, forecasting, capacity planning, production forecast methods and schedule operations (CLO 1.1) 2. Define different perspectives and knowledge of process-flow analysis, process design solutions, lean system, quality controls, Inventory control system and green systems (CLO 1.2) 3. Demonstrate process-flow analysis, process design solutions, operations strategies, Inventory Control System and customer services in the business operation. (CLO 2.2) CREATIVE WRITING ASSIGNMENT ON BLOCK CHAIN TECHNOLOGY IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT Recent technological advancements and rapid manufacturing growth are having a considerable impact on the global supply chain. For example, artificial intelligence is taking over quality control, Internet of Things (IoT) devices and drones are monitoring manufacturing and maintenance, and more than 1.9 million robots are already deployed in manufacturing and warehousing globally. Today, companies need to be agile, flexible, and responsive to survive. Those that drive continuous innovation throughout their businesses and supply chains – and differentiate themselves in a highly competitive market by remaining dynamic and relevant – are the ones that succeed. Keeping in view the above lines you are asked the following questions. Q1. How does Block chain work in Supply chain Management? (3 MM) Q2. How can we say that Block chain technology bring efficiency and transparency in transactions? (3 MM) Q3. What are characteristics of Blockchain technology? (2 MM) Q4. Name five companies in the world who use this technology. (2 MM) A1. A2. A3. A4.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
AcademicWritersBay.com is an easy-to-use and reliable service that is ready to assist you with your papers 24/7/ 365days a year. 99% of our customers are happy with their papers. Our team is efficient and will always tackle your essay needs comprehensively assuring you of excellent results. Feel free to ask them anything concerning your essay demands or Order.
AcademicWritersBay.com is a private company that offers academic support and assistance to students at all levels. Our mission is to provide proficient and high quality academic services to our highly esteemed clients. AcademicWritersBay.com is equipped with competent and proficient writers to tackle all types of your academic needs, and provide you with excellent results. Most of our writers are holders of master’s degrees or PhDs, which is an surety of excellent results to our clients. We provide assistance to students all over the world.
We provide high quality term papers, research papers, essays, proposals, theses and many others. At AcademicWritersBay.com, you can be sure of excellent grades in your assignments and final exams.